Swallowing

I’ve swallowed human a couple times. I definitely have to be horny and can’t have post-nut clarity. Haven’t had the opportunity to try k9, but hoping I can try it soon now that I’ve found this community

I would absolutly swallow some cum, and be covered in it as well, I have a huge cum fetish. Only have a couple of times though with k9 and only once with a guy. The one time with a guy I met was amazing though. I met him online and hooked up at his house. We started slow, i got on my knees and sucked his cock getting it hard then i stood up and he did the same. He suggested we go lay down in his bed. So we lay down still taking turns and playing with each others balls and end up on our sides 69. Thats when we really got into it. I was swallowing his whole cock and taking it out licking up and down when i felt myself getting close. So i start thrusting into his mouth as i swallow his dick again, and just as I cum he starts cumming as well. I was so into it i could feel his cum in my throat and just swallowed and ate it all in a few gulps. We both just laid back and were glowing for awhile. I would definitely do it again!

I always considered swallowing as the final act of a Bj, but i have to admit that you are right in certain things.

In the past, when i had some men i noticed that the sperm didn't have such a good taste so after swallowing, i used to drink orange juice.
Dogs definitely taste different but i rather spend the time in other things..............and not just Bjs
Pray tell what "other things".......

I love swallowing a man's cum. I demand he cums in my mouth. I don't think I'd suck off a dog but I would love to slurp dog cum out of a woman's pussy.
Very likeminded but would suck rim swallow gladly. Man's cum is best when he is full, when it cums out in ropes thick syruppy and strong flavor

Swallow hubby and doggy. Hubby is more aroused when I swallow a furry friend
my wife doesn't like the taste :( I love to watch women swallow its a turn on for me.

Being straight I have never tasted another mans cum, I have tasted and swallowed plenty of K9 cum and find it delicious, that just me!
Same I have tasted a K9 before never a human. I love my wife but not she is kinky like me lol. and have no idea how to get her to try a K9 or let her know I am into zoo life to see if she would be onto it.

Back