Swallowing

Swallowed my own from my exs a lot (straight male)! I love it, kind of feral and messy. I have a kind of numbing and flat taste but gets real sweet with about two cup full of raw fruit like strawberries and pineapple. That stuff made my girl go nuts and just hold it in her mouth for a while.

I’ve always like tasting human cum and swallowing it (I really don’t understand why people spit out, but to each their own)

I have this urge to try semen from many diffrent species despite not being attracted to most of them. I just want to see what they taste like.

I’ve always like tasting human cum and swallowing it (I really don’t understand why people spit out, but to each their own)

I have this urge to try semen from many diffrent species despite not being attracted to most of them. I just want to see what they taste like.
I'm with you on that. I would also love to do multiple animals in one tasting. But it has to be hot from the cock. I'm not interested unless it fires straight into my face and mouth

When I was young I was always waiting my mom to go somewhere and I loved to suck our German shepherd but since then I never had the experience to do it again now the only time I can try the taste of cum is my own when I stimulat my prostate I really want to try dog cum again and I am very curious about human cum I hope one day to get some courage and go on a gay date and have my mouth full with cum
Why do you need to stimulate your prostate?
You know you just can try your own cum as a man after masturbating?!

I personally don't do oral that often on my dog, but i do like the taste of it and i swallow it. Also far less messy and no cleaning needed.
And not swallowing with a dog isn't easy since he's ejaculating constantly/there isn't an orgasm with a load of cum all at once like with humans.

I don't know why but the men I have been with were always heavily obsessed with swallowing but I really never liked it that much? Feels like it gets stuck to the back of my throat and the taste is really not my favorite, though pineapple did a bit to help.
As for dogs the texture is a bit better and the taste, albeit metalic tasting, is much more enjoyable.
I always considered swallowing as the final act of a Bj, but i have to admit that you are right in certain things.

In the past, when i had some men i noticed that the sperm didn't have such a good taste so after swallowing, i used to drink orange juice.
Dogs definitely taste different but i rather spend the time in other things..............and not just Bjs

Who doesn't mind swallowing their lovers cum i really like it but i know a lot that dont or won't but i have only had human and 2 separate dogs
Not only do I not mind, I love it! I prefer horse cum to k9, but both are so yummy and make me feel submissive to my loving studs. I've even used horse cum in a smoothie blend I occasionaly make (for personal consumption of course)

For human, I didn't at first. made me gag.
After going down a rabbit hole of cum fetish art, I tried again....
Idk if it was my mind going into it or what but soon after the taste of cum and well.. dick just turned me on so much I just melt..
For dog, I haven't but from what I've seen it's much thinner. Is the taste any different? Muskier/saltier?

Back