Suggestioon needed: Dog/Knot Dildo,inflatable, filling line

Greetings!

I'm looking for a new toy or one of my playmates.

It should be a medium to big sized knot. So far, easy.

But: Does someone know a product which is also inflatable, to simulate the swelling when knotted and has a filling line to pump her full?

Did't find this combination yet... Any ideas / suggestions?
Thanks in advance... I appreciate your help =)

I've had an Elypse Art dildo in the past, and they're the best I've seen especially for vaginal playtime. They look the part and aren't as ridiculously portioned as others I've seen. Don't get me wrong though, I like Bad Dragon dog toys, but if you're looking for inflatables it's hard to do better than Elypse Art. I prefer to inflate them with hot water rather than air because it gives them weight and somehow feels more real. My only problem with them is they're completely hollow which makes them kind of awkward to do rapid thrusting with. Hope this helps!

I've had an Elypse Art dildo in the past, and they're the best I've seen especially for vaginal playtime. They look the part and aren't as ridiculously portioned as others I've seen. Don't get me wrong though, I like Bad Dragon dog toys, but if you're looking for inflatables it's hard to do better than Elypse Art. I prefer to inflate them with hot water rather than air because it gives them weight and somehow feels more real. My only problem with them is they're completely hollow which makes them kind of awkward to do rapid thrusting with. Hope this helps!

Perfect! Thank you very much! Thats exactly what I was lookinng for. Especiallly because you can order them with an option for a "squirting" fluid line additional to the inflation...

Filling them with warm water makes sense, should feel much heavier and warmer... But tell me: how do you get the water in there? Use a syringe instead of the rubber-pump-ball (sry, dont know the english word for that^^) ?

Perfect! Thank you very much! Thats exactly what I was lookinng for. Especiallly because you can order them with an option for a "squirting" fluid line additional to the inflation...

Filling them with warm water makes sense, should feel much heavier and warmer... But tell me: how do you get the water in there? Use a syringe instead of the rubber-pump-ball (sry, dont know the english word for that^^) ?
I used a syringe, they used to come with instructions on how to do it with water, not sure if they still do. I wasn't the one doing the inflation though, so it's not my area of expertise.

I used a syringe, they used to come with instructions on how to do it with water, not sure if they still do. I wasn't the one doing the inflation though, so it's not my area of expertise.

Okay, perfect, Thank you! My playmate is totally excited about that page =D
I will order one of them next month... pretty heavy price, but I'm sure it's worth it ;)

I asked via email for their "specials" they dont have on their page... Looks very nice to me as well...

Have a look youself what they wrote back within minutes:

Current Pricing:

QUTARI Alien (Inflatable $386, Squirting-Inflatable $426)

KILO, Neapolitan Mastiff (Inflatable $386, Squirting-Inflatable $426)

JUDO, Newfoundland (Inflatable $396, Squirting-Inflatable $446)

AUDI, English Bull (Inflatable $230, Squirting-Inflatable $280)

Shipping: USA $15, Canada $35, All other countries $55

Sizing:

AUDI - a short and fat model, 4.5"" insertable length from tip to start of base testicles, 2"" diameter knot (uninflated), 1.5"" diameter shafts

JUDO - a long and thick model, 12"" Insertable length, 2.5"" diameter knot (uninflated), 14"" total length, 1.8"" diameter base shaft, 2"" diameter front shaft (See attached pic) At 10 pumps the Judo knot grows from 7.8 inches around to 10.5 inches around and the length grows by 1-2 inches.

KILO - a medium length very fat modeled after the Neapolitan Mastiff (Please see attached pic with scale in inches)

(Length, Circumference around, Diameter in inches)

tip to knot L=3.5 C=5.5 D=1.8

knot (uninflated) L=2.5 C=8 D=2.54

base testicles to knot L=2.5 C=6 D=1.9

base testicles L=1.25 C=7.75 D=2.5

The length from the tip to the back of the knot is 6"" so the insertable length is about 7"" to fully insert the knot (tie).

At 10 pumps the knot grows from 8 inches around to 10.5 inches around and the length grows by 1-2 inches.

For reference a soda can is 8.25 inches around.

ElypseArt Canines 7.JPG

We second the Elypseart line. To fill with hot water, simply submerge the infration bulb under water when you're filling. It will suck in water instead of air. Make sure you dry it thoroughly after use. Enjoy!

We second the Elypseart line. To fill with hot water, simply submerge the infration bulb under water when you're filling. It will suck in water instead of air. Make sure you dry it thoroughly after use. Enjoy!

Hey =) Thanks for the advice!

Just to make sure... I don't understand this "we *second* the Elypseart line".
Sry, I'm not a native english speaker... what does that mean? Is it your second preferred toy-line? If so, whats yoour Number 1?

Hey =) Thanks for the advice!

Just to make sure... I don't understand this "we *second* the Elypseart line".
Sry, I'm not a native english speaker... what does that mean? Is it your second preferred toy-line? If so, whats yoour Number 1?
I mean, I agree with this being the best inflatable toy. When someone votes for something in a meeting, another person says "I second that" meaning they agree. :)

I mean, I agree with this being the best inflatable toy. When someone votes for something in a meeting, another person says "I second that" meaning they agree. :)

Okay, got that now^^ Thanks!

Never seen or heared that as a verb before. But it makes sense. In german we have the word as "sekundieren", meaning to supoort someone in a formal act. Old language style, not very common anymore. Same goes for "Sekundant" (or "second" in english as well it seem) which was a person you would bring to a duel, for example, to take care of you, especially if you loose that duel =D

Back