Suggestion for the Personal Ads & Meetup Section

K9FurLife

Tourist
Hi ZooVille,

Thanks so much for setting up this amazing website! Hopefully this subject matter is in the right place.

I have a suggestion for the Personal Ads & Meetup section. I love that it's broken up into different regions and then by states for the USA. I'm in California and one challenge I noticed is that some of the major sub-region based chats such as Bay Area, SoCal, San Diego, etc will be pushed to following pages without activity. Possibly as a result, I'm seeing a couple duplicates popping up for whatever reason, which can split communication.

What are your thoughts about stickying the key region areas to the top of the list? That way, folks may easily navigate to them & prevent duplicates.

Hi ZooVille,

Thanks so much for setting up this amazing website! Hopefully this subject matter is in the right place.

I have a suggestion for the Personal Ads & Meetup section. I love that it's broken up into different regions and then by states for the USA. I'm in California and one challenge I noticed is that some of the major sub-region based chats such as Bay Area, SoCal, San Diego, etc will be pushed to following pages without activity. Possibly as a result, I'm seeing a couple duplicates popping up for whatever reason, which can split communication.

What are your thoughts about stickying the key region areas to the top of the list? That way, folks may easily navigate to them & prevent duplicates.
I think you have a great idea, but I also believe it would be pointless. I say this because Zoo connections are very infrequent, and breaking this up by states in itself makes each state section a ghost town, it would be even worse breaking each state up more.

The best way to get zoo meets is by having transportation and hosting at your own place for those that have transportation. You will be lucky to even find something in state at all, some find themselves willing to travel to other states like myself, and even then the realization kicks in with people "oh, he's going to come right to me, well let me make up a story as to why I can't host, oh shit he said he'll buy me dinner and a hotel and casually meet, well let me make something else up now".

Back