Suddenly unable!!

I noticed a day or two ago that I had a notification to find out that someone had replied to a thread in a group in which I had previously posted and participated.

When I went to reply to the post, there was a message at the bottom that said "You have insufficient privileges to reply here."

My question is, how can I suddenly have "insufficient privileges" to post in a group I've already been participating in? I don't bother people by asking for anything, or being pushy, and I'd like to think that I have never been controversial or have ever created any ill will. Have I done something of which I am unaware?

How can I no longer be able to post in a place where I was already posting? This doesn't make any sense.

From a quick glance at your profile you aren't in any groups, so at a guess either someone removed you from the group or there's a really strange error with groups.

From a quick glance at your profile you aren't in any groups,
You can always go to your profile settings and hide which groups you're a part of. I'm a part of a couple groups, but nobody should be able to see them from my profile.

How can I no longer be able to post in a place where I was already posting? This doesn't make any sense.
Most groups will allow you to see if you're still a member of said group. It sounds like you were either kicked, or banned from whichever group you're trying to reply to. If you were kicked, you should be able to re-request to join. If you were banned, you'll need to reach out to that group's Moderator or that group's Admin to try to contest the ban.

I noticed a day or two ago that I had a notification to find out that someone had replied to a thread in a group in which I had previously posted and participated.

When I went to reply to the post, there was a message at the bottom that said "You have insufficient privileges to reply here."

My question is, how can I suddenly have "insufficient privileges" to post in a group I've already been participating in? I don't bother people by asking for anything, or being pushy, and I'd like to think that I have never been controversial or have ever created any ill will. Have I done something of which I am unaware?

Sounds like the group owner either put you out, or collapsed the group.

Okay, this is weird, because I have joined a couple of groups, but I've never received any notifications I've been kicked out of any or banned from them, and I'd think that would be a given notification that I'd suddenly been removed from a group.

I have absolutely no idea how, or why, or if at all this has happened. I've re-requested membership in that group, and am waiting to see what happens. I've never done anything offensive at all, being especially aware of how people are treated on this site for things like begging for pics, unsolicited PMs, and all the other creepy things that some people do. I make every effort to not be like that.

This is in no way an acceptable thing, when someone can remove you from a group without you knowing about it, or being told about it.

Thanks for all the replies.

Back