Sucking k9 dick

My current canine lover does not like it, but those in the past that did, they seemed to really enjoy it. I loved it, being able to show my affection and desire for them in that way made me feel amazing. Once you've had doggie cock, it is hard not to want more and more.

My current canine lover does not like it, but those in the past that did, they seemed to really enjoy it. I loved it, being able to show my affection and desire for them in that way made me feel amazing. Once you've had doggie cock, it is hard not to want more and more.
Mine is the opposite, he loves getting sucked, his tail wags uncontrollably every time we go to out "special spot", but he absolutely refuses to mount.

Iv had one dog not like it.

I can only imagine an after pullout suck. Their all special and their own brand of red hot. Except tiny, very tiny weird dogs. Their like cats to me.
I cant stand it when they dont suck it they bobble at the top. I'm like if I had that cock in my mouth! I love sucking dog cock and the cum just keeps coming.

I cant stand it when they dont suck it they bobble at the top. I'm like if I had that cock in my mouth! I love sucking dog cock and the cum just keeps coming.
I know, wtf? A one inch muffled bobble...I've seen 5 or so inches plus knot being gobbled in. Thats actual effort from arousal

It’s been close to two years ago but I had the pleasure of sucking off a Labrador several times over a 3 day period. I tried to get him to mount me but he wasn’t interested. He had never came before me having his doggie dick in my mouth. My lord did I love it. The feel, the taste. I knew it was where I belonged. Pleasing another Male. That is my purpose to serve and pleasure Male cocks. The more the better. I want them all

It’s been close to two years ago but I had the pleasure of sucking off a Labrador several times over a 3 day period. I tried to get him to mount me but he wasn’t interested. He had never came before me having his doggie dick in my mouth. My lord did I love it. The feel, the taste. I knew it was where I belonged. Pleasing another Male. That is my purpose to serve and pleasure Male cocks. The more the better. I want them all
Very sweet how you define your purpose. :love: :love: Sniffer and I would enjoy it very much.

I think it is the redness of it that makes me kind of shocked and attracted to it, almost like it is food. And then you can just suck it without much worry usually for a long time, especially if you like the taste. I often watch Netflix and suck it if I don't want to fuck.
LOL.........So, what you're saying is your inbox wasn't blowing up enough, lol...............that one should do it. Not like every swinging dick here is not going to bust a nut thinking about that statement, lol......we ALL dream of finding someone like you.

Back