Sucking K9 cock

I am very interested in being knotted, but I have always shied away from watching K9 blow jobs and I'm unsure if I would enjoy it. I like sucking my husband's cock, but I thrive off of his moans and knowing I'm performing well. Any thoughts?
Well, dogs are like people. Some like it some dont. However after sex, their cocks are sensitive. So dont "suck". My thinking is, give it a shot. If you dont like it, the. Dont do it anymore. If you do, then great. Your dog will let you know if he likes it or not.

I am very interested in being knotted, but I have always shied away from watching K9 blow jobs and I'm unsure if I would enjoy it. I like sucking my husband's cock, but I thrive off of his moans and knowing I'm performing well. Any thoughts?
Dogs do not moan but they give you loads of other signs of pleasure. When I suck my dog I love seeing him enjoying it and I in fact do it more for him than myself.
When you do it right there will be a mixture of:
Panting,
Closed/half closed eyes,
Generally relaxed body language,
Pulsing in the penis and the muscles around that area.
Increase in the amount of spurts.
Hardening of the erection.
And general happiness when you are done + the dog asking for more later.

Dogs do not moan but they give you loads of other signs of pleasure. When I suck my dog I love seeing him enjoying it and I in fact do it more for him than myself.
When you do it right there will be a mixture of:
Panting,
Closed/half closed eyes,
Generally relaxed body language,
Pulsing in the penis and the muscles around that area.
Increase in the amount of spurts.
Hardening of the erection.
And general happiness when you are done + the dog asking for more later.
Thank you for your reply! I didn't realize there were so many effects on them 😊 those all sound amazing and are helping me warm up to the idea of pleasuring them

Well a dog won’t be as responsive. If you’re blowing him he’ll probably just stand there and pant and enjoy it. Or he could grab your torso and fuck your mouth until he bruises your throat. It’s really 0/100 with them.

I’ve seen some people say women in videos are often doing it ‘wrong’. What’s the right way? Is it those who are pulling the cock out from between their legs behind them doing it wrong?
See some of the above answers. If you suck a dog the way you suck a man, he wont stand for that. He's too sensitive. Use your mouth as a cocksleeve, forget you even have a tongue for the most part.

Back