Subtle Zoo Tattoo

kosmo4

Tourist
Hello.

Other than the generic "paw print" What would be a nice subtle tattoo to indicate I am into zoo?

Make no mistake, I have no problems with vulgar tattoos (see attached ), but Zoo on the other hand, I kind of want something that is somewhat subtle, only known to people inside of the community.
my SLUT tattoo, about 4 months old

ZWj7g9r.jpg

Verification ( yes I am real)
bzztI0w.jpg

Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against people with paw print tattoos. I'm just not sure its for me.
You could always to scratch marks along your sides; it's easily explainable with a made up, or real, story about injuries you sustained whole playing with a dog. At the same time every single zoo knows what scars on your sides mean. It's the story I use if I ever have to explain the scars I have there so might as well make the scar into a scratch tatt.

any tattoo would not make you any more interesting so why do it ?
Lol who the hell said anything about getting tatts to make yourself more interesting? I can't speak for anyone else but I get them because they hold significant meaning to me whether it's things I like or memorabilia for the dogs I've loved and been with (in the case of the paw print tatt). If you don't like tatts that's fine but you don't need to whine like a three year old about others wanting to do it.

Make no mistake, I have no problems with vulgar tattoos (see attached ), but Zoo on the other hand, I kind of want something that is somewhat subtle, only known to people inside of the community.
If it's well known to people inside the community, then it will become known to others over time, too.
You can't really have something be a secret and not be a secret to others.
I get the appeal, but that's how I think it is.

Hello.

Other than the generic "paw print" What would be a nice subtle tattoo to indicate I am into zoo?

ZWj7g9r.jpg

bzztI0w.jpg
I know this is off topic, but I just wanted to give you a moment of appreciation and tell you how delicious you are! 😍

Hello.

ZWj7g9r.jpg

bzztI0w.jpg
Trying to get the GF to get this one

Attachments

• F895FCD1-679E-4A9B-84CC-112FD62682BC.jpeg
    F895FCD1-679E-4A9B-84CC-112FD62682BC.jpeg
    210.2 KB · Views: 36
paw-print-tattoo-38.jpg so this is what I'm gonna do.. Since I grew up on 10 acres, I had 2 dogs growing up both Marshall and Sam both male dogs, unfortunately, they passed away due to old age going on 5 and a couple years now, this is gonna double as my in loving memory of them, but also it's gonna double into a beastiality tattoo, dogs is where it started for me and, in my opinion, this is appropriate because it can be anything I want it to be, and both supporting my now passed away dogs, but also showing a little support for anybody who puts enough thought into it, just thought I would throw my 2 cents in there

greets from southern california 💜

@rainfallheavens Why the angry face at my remark?
smh... Because, honestly, it's embarrassing every time a woman post on practically anything it's like men/women have never seen a woman before, your approach is embarrassing, oh you're so delicious!! 🙄

Like actually be a gentleman.. Hey, I think you're really beautiful, and I would love to compliment your facial features because you got plenty of them, your eyes remind me of a distant galaxy

It just seems like everybody that sees a woman post on practically anything. There's no class, there's absolutely no decency, it's I'm gonna say the most cringy sexual thing ever, not all women are gonna appreciate that

I'm sure you're gonna have some kind of negative come back, and I really don't care, this was just my opinion, but honestly, I'm sure she didn't appreciate that approach just a little advice 🤷‍♂️

smh... Because, honestly, it's embarrassing every time a woman post on practically anything it's like men/women have never seen a woman before, your approach is embarrassing, oh you're so delicious!! 🙄

Like actually be a gentleman.. Hey, I think you're really beautiful, and I would love to compliment your facial features because you got plenty of them, your eyes remind me of a distant galaxy

It just seems like everybody that sees a woman post on practically anything. There's no class, there's absolutely no decency, it's I'm gonna say the most cringy sexual thing ever, not all women are gonna appreciate that

I'm sure you're gonna have some kind of negative come back, and I really don't care, this was just my opinion, but honestly, I'm sure she didn't appreciate that approach just a little advice 🤷‍♂️
Well, to each their own.

Well, to each their own.
If that's your attitude, then please please for the life of me and you invite me to your wedding, if that's your approach to women, I will eat dirt and attend your wedding if that's how you picked up a partner, don't contact me until then 😂

View attachment 163200 so this is what I'm gonna do.. Since I grew up on 10 acres, I had 2 dogs growing up both Marshall and Sam both male dogs, unfortunately, they passed away due to old age going on 5 and a couple years now, this is gonna double as my in loving memory of them, but also it's gonna double into a beastiality tattoo, dogs is where it started for me and, in my opinion, this is appropriate because it can be anything I want it to be, and both supporting my now passed away dogs, but also showing a little support for anybody who puts enough thought into it, just thought I would throw my 2 cents in there

greets from southern california 💜
Like the paws but if you get something like this I’d prob get something that takes up less real-estate on your body (that style is great but doesn’t age to well)

Like the paws but if you get something like this I’d prob get something that takes up less real-estate on your body (that style is great but doesn’t age to well)
I'm really glad that you chimed in, I actually never thought about something like that, so thank you for the advice. I don't know, every body is always getting sleeves and such I don't really feel like I'm the person for a sleeve, but that pretty much would have been, I guess my sleeve, if that makes sense?

I don't know I'm kind of going back and forth because I also want to get the zeta tattoo.. I don't know so many choices, but I do feel like the paint splatter is my first choice, maybe I can find somebody to maybe smash all this stuff together?

Attachments

• 15772366666638479788724413514161.png
    15772366666638479788724413514161.png
    46.1 KB · Views: 23
  • 1617666677537.png
    1617666677537.png
    119.1 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_20200725_205604.jpg
    IMG_20200725_205604.jpg
    678.5 KB · Views: 20
Back