Submissive BBW 27/f/California saying hello!

SoCalBBW

Lurker
Hihi! I hope everyone had a nice holiday. ^^ I'm brand new to the site and wanted to post an introduction to figure out the site a little more and to say hello to everyone! I've been interested in bestiality for as long as I can remember... but have never really had the courage to try anything on my own aside from watching videos and fantasizing about made up scenarios. I joined the site to either eventually meet someone local to experience this with or to meet and chat with like minded people to not feel so alone in this anymore. I'm not sure if there's messaging on the site? But I'm very social and love meeting new people, so feel free to comment or message if you'd like :)

Hihi! I hope everyone had a nice holiday. ^^ I'm brand new to the site and wanted to post an introduction to figure out the site a little more and to say hello to everyone! I've been interested in bestiality for as long as I can remember... but have never really had the courage to try anything on my own aside from watching videos and fantasizing about made up scenarios. I joined the site to either eventually meet someone local to experience this with or to meet and chat with like minded people to not feel so alone in this anymore. I'm not sure if there's messaging on the site? But I'm very social and love meeting new people, so feel free to comment or message if you'd like :)

Hi! Welcome To Zooville :)

Welcome. San Francisco East Bay here.

Last edited:

welcome honey, wishing you the best in the realization of your upmost kinkies fantasies ... 👙❣️🐕

warm hugs from Paris, France 🇫🇷.

😘✨

great intro welcome hope you find what you are looking for here. The messaging here seems to work fine. there is a Riot IM system as well. Cheers LL

Back