Strays

Yes lol. I had to so I wouldn't get mauled by a pitbull that thought I was 'trespassing' on his property when I was jogging one afternoon. I never understood the stigma against strays and why treating them ike family is such a bad thing whether sex happens or not

Yes lol. I had to so I wouldn't get mauled by a pitbull that thought I was 'trespassing' on his property when I was jogging one afternoon. I never understood the stigma against strays and why treating them ike family is such a bad thing whether sex happens or not
Ok my first reaction is scepticism possible because i haven’t had many if any interactions with other animal lovers. My second reaction is arousal, i want to hear all the details lol.

You can be sceptical all you want lol. I'm a woman with unique experiences just like every other real Knotty Girl. The only detail you need to know is that I was sexually dominated and that allowed me to walk home that evening
Dam that is erotic

You can be sceptical all you want lol. I'm a woman with unique experiences just like every other real Knotty Girl. The only detail you need to know is that I was sexually dominated and that allowed me to walk home that evening
so wait he forced you to mate with him? in a way or did you entice him so he dropped his aggression?

OK yeah fair shout, everyone's opinion is valid.
acting i use material to wank off just cuz im male jeez i ask questions IF they are important ones. im offended for assuming that is my goal after all. stuff like this actually makes me wanna skip days where no one i mean NO ONE gives me communication its maddening. its like i dont exist. THATS HOW I FEEL TODAY OK??? honestly its very frustrating...

acting i use material to wank off just cuz im male jeez i ask questions IF they are important ones. im offended for assuming that is my goal after all. stuff like this actually makes me wanna skip days where no one i mean NO ONE gives me communication its maddening. its like i dont exist. THATS HOW I FEEL TODAY OK??? honestly its very frustrating...
Hey there, i hear you

acting i use material to wank off just cuz im male jeez

You did jerk off lol. You can be horny and interested. You also haven't heard of these encounters because new age zoophilia prohibits learning. I showed submission and offered myself to him, so he dominated me sexually. To you it's the hottest thing ever. To him it showed I wasn't a threat and if I stayed around with him he would have probably claimed !e as his female and would be territorial over me. I didn't though

You did jerk off lol. You can be horny and interested. You also haven't heard of these encounters because new age zoophilia prohibits learning. I showed submission and offered myself to him, so he dominated me sexually. To you it's the hottest thing ever. To him it showed I wasn't a threat and if I stayed around with him he would have probably claimed !e as his female and would be territorial over me. I didn't though
actually im literally curious i had a big question mark what you meant for real.

Nature took its course? You wanted to be taken and he too you. What turns you on more maybe is the fact that you can feel absolved of any wrong doing. You were taken therefore it wasn't your choice or fault? Or am I over analysing it?

Way too hot ♨️

i think most have shared fun and enjoyment with a dog that wanders thru the yard at some point or another ... 30 yrs ago when i was a teen, no one castrated dogs out in the country side, and few had dogs penned up, knew quite a few wanders back then
Funny to think ... back in the good ole days ....LOL

Definitely absolutely ahve fantasized about it but I don't live in an area where stray dogs are common at all... though if I do run across one, I have fantasized about taking him home for a good time

Hot stuff ?
But I think getting fucked by a stray is dangerous because stray dogs carry many diseases unlike dogs at home or specially trained dogs for this purpose.

Typical....but being a man he wouldnt understand

Most don't even care to understand. These two for example, try to use the "well theyre not real strays because...." and try to belittle my experience as erotica even though that's how I express myself lol. I'll explain things thoroughly when guys who try to understand certain things because I feel they're slightly more serious....but not to jerks in the forum lol. Neither should you or any other woman because we have the experiences they fantasize about. What are they gonna do? lol.

Hot stuff ?

I know...

But I think getting fucked by a stray is dangerous because stray dogs carry many diseases unlike dogs at home or specially trained dogs for this purpose.

Men carry diseases, wolves carry diseases, gray coyotes carry diseases.....I never had a problem with either lol. Besides it was one time!!! If the pitbull had rabies then yeah no I wouldn't do what I did.
Be careful with how you use "trained dogs for this purpose"

Most don't even care to understand. These two for example, try to use the "well theyre not real strays because...." and try to belittle my experience as erotica even though that's how I express myself lol. I'll explain things thoroughly when guys who try to understand certain things because I feel they're slightly more serious....but not to jerks in the forum lol. Neither should you or any other woman because we have the experiences they fantasize about. What are they gonna do? lol.

I know...

Men carry diseases, wolves carry diseases, gray coyotes carry diseases.....I never had a problem with either lol. Besides it was one time!!! If the pitbull had rabies then yeah no I wouldn't do what I did.
Be careful with how you use "trained dogs for this purpose"
Lol you bad bad....now I am sure you really fucked that pitbull.
But men use condoms or else it's called un protective sex.Though I understand when you are horny precautions take a back seat hahaha.Or in your case when you want to avoid a dog attack lol.

Being from a very isolated area growing up where everyone had a dog that roamed the neighborhood... I've had many experiences at a very young age (pre puberty) where I would innocently be trying to pet the doggy and have one dog just mount me, and get off. At first I was disgusted, but I eventually began to find it arousing to see and feel how these animals got off... I rarely seen the same dog twice and after the first one took what he wanted and vanished, I began to enjoy being able to experience these nearly wild packs of dogs maybe 4 or 5 dogs big take turns using me... It was amazing and so exciting to feel the slamming wildly pistoning thrusts... I remember days where my sides would be bloody and bruised from the repeated tight hugs of a pack of dogs mounting me one after the other... I was never fully penetrated though because of my inexperience, however I always felt that first pointed inch of slick constantly spraying cock poke in just a little into my butt... It was so amazing... Perhaps one of my fondest memories of growing up too... At least until I learned of bitches in heat, lmao!

Back