Stray Donkeys

Today a I went to a family friends farm to help bring in the crop, and while we were working I noticed a pair of stray donkeys out and about (apparently they're all over the ranch). I had an idea of trying to seduce one, but wasn't sure how I can do this or if it's a good idea.. But I really want to be intimate with an animal. Knowing they're out there is making me antsy. What do I do?

As hot as it sounds seducing a stray animal, it’s dangerous. Getting an animal to recognize you enough to get intimate and not hurt you takes time. Unless you can bring a stray in and build a relationship, you’re better off with an owned animal you can familiarize yourself with over time. A stray or wild animal is much more likely to be frightened and end up hurting you. Think how hard it is to even approach or pet a stray, then think how much harder it would be to touch their most sensitive areas.

As hot as it sounds seducing a stray animal, it’s dangerous. Getting an animal to recognize you enough to get intimate and not hurt you takes time. Unless you can bring a stray in and build a relationship, you’re better off with an owned animal you can familiarize yourself with over time. A stray or wild animal is much more likely to be frightened and end up hurting you. Think how hard it is to even approach or pet a stray, then think how much harder it would be to touch their most sensitive areas.
Yeah I knew it was a dumb idea. I've just never been intimate with animals before and I'm starting to teeter on desperation. I'm not gonna explode into jizz and start fucking every living thing I see or anything, but sometimes the urges, especially today, are enough to damn near drive me mad. And seeing them so close was a lot for me tbh. Thanks for answering my question

Donkeys are used as livestock guardians because they naturally want to kill wolves and other predators. It doesn't seem safe to attempt anything with unless they're tamed. They are dangerous.

True - Donkeys in general are MUCH less "sociable" than a horse, especially when not socialized to human company. They can EASILY be as dangerous as a pissed off full-size horse. They may be small and cute to look at, but they've got all the potential to kill you as you'll find in a clydesdale, and unlike the clyde, a not-so-social donk is as likely to try to kill you as tolerate you getting anywhere near it. A sociable clyde is probably going to kill you purely by accident as it tries to crawl into your pocket while mugging you for treats - the donkey is more likely to make an active effort to kick, stomp, or bite the living dogshit out of you.

Back