Straight guys and Lesbians. What makes you take it from a dog?

BishiBashiSpecial

Zooville Settler
Question I've had for a while but forgot to ask. What makes guys who profess to be straight and into girls etc but happy to take a dog cock? Or to suck a dog cock. Girls who are into girls, same question, what makes you happy to take a dog cock?

I was always curious about this especially from the amount of guys I've spoken to who were straight. Not met any lesbians yet but question applies.

I just prefer dogs to guys. I didn't try str8 sex until I was 19 and by then I was a committed zoo and lesbian. Men just don't do it for me. I don't really find them physically attractive, although I do respond to their looks and personality. I like that they like me, but that's because I am always looking for approval.

It is a good question though. I have never questioned my sexuality. But I have always said: I am a lesbian, I am a zoo, I enjoy bdsm. Things that I just am and things that I choose are different things.

Question I've had for a while but forgot to ask. What makes guys who profess to be straight and into girls etc but happy to take a dog cock? Or to suck a dog cock. Girls who are into girls, same question, what makes you happy to take a dog cock?

I was always curious about this especially from the amount of guys I've spoken to who were straight. Not met any lesbians yet but question applies.
These "straight" guys are dishonest - they're actually bisexual. They call themselves "straight with humans and bi/gay with animals".

It would be so much simpler to say that straight=attracted to opposite gender regardless of species, bi=atrracted to both genders regardless of species and gay=attracted to same gender regardless of species. But no, they need to tell themselves they're "straight" for whatever reason. These are the same guys who rationalize having sex with a crossdresser or a transsexual as "straight".

a male dog is not a male human so it makes perfect sense that a person who is not attracted to male humans might still be attracted to male dogs. It's not the dick or vagina that makes someone attractive, it's the whole package. A straight man would not be attracted to a man with a vagina, for example. There are also lots of straight guys who enjoy being pegged by their girlfriends/wives. But I don't see any reason to worry much about sexual identity

It's easy for me.... A dog cock is attached to a dog. Not a human male. Human males disgust me. A lifetime of reasons led me to that, and don't say I'm wrong, you don't know what I've endured at the hands of "men"
Dogs on the other hand... Sweet gentle souls

There’s something exciting about giving myself to a male dog, getting mounted & fucked & knotted thoroughly. I have no similar desire to experience a human being in the same way. It’s a raw animalistic act, maybe it’s the simple pure sex that turns me on, and a surrender to be bred by a powerful force.

For me it comes down to what just feels right and good. When a dog is on my back it just feels amazing and I just lose myself and give myself to him 100%. I have never been with a man but I would definitely like to try one day just to see how it is, but I know I am not physically attached to men like I am to women. It would be strictly sexual.

For me, it's simply a matter of the fact that I don't find other human men attractive. To me it comes down to the whole package and while I've got nothing against a cock, the body that it's attached to also needs to be one that I'm attracted to. For the most part I don't find the male body attractive with humans. With our four legged friends on the other hand, I just so happen to find them quite sexy. It's not all about genetials with me although I'd be lying if I said it wasn't a factor at all, I do love me some knotted or flared cocks lol.

There’s something exciting about giving myself to a male dog, getting mounted & fucked & knotted thoroughly. I have no similar desire to experience a human being in the same way. It’s a raw animalistic act, maybe it’s the simple pure sex that turns me on, and a surrender to be bred by a powerful force.
I wholeheartedly agree, I have no desire to be in a same sex human relationship but to give myself to a male animal is such a pure, raw act that I embrace it rather than deny myself it (human straight and married)

I’ve been asked before, “if lesbians don’t like dick then why do they use dildos shaped like guys dicks?” And a lot of other girls here answered pretty much the same as I do: because it’s not attached to a guy lol. I dunno, I may be ever so slightly bi but I have next to zero sexual attraction to human guys. My attraction to dogs though is also different from my attraction to girls; I know I’m different from a lot of other zoo folks in this regard but part of what turns me on with dogs is the idea of letting your pet have sex with you. Yes there is that loving bond and the companionship aspect of a pet but crossing that line and letting them be sexual with you as well feeds into my subby and objectification kinks. Of course there’s also like, their cocks look exotic and hot, they fuck you like a machine and also there’s that dash of unpredictability in getting fucked by an animal that adds some zest.

I guess the short answer is: many reasons, all of them valid!

It's easy for me.... A dog cock is attached to a dog. Not a human male. Human males disgust me. A lifetime of reasons led me to that, and don't say I'm wrong, you don't know what I've endured at the hands of "men"
Dogs on the other hand... Sweet gentle souls
I’m sorry to hear that hun. I think this can also apply to me a bit but thankfully I’ve (for the most part) been able to get closure for what was done to me. I know you probably don’t feel the need to but if you ever want to reach out and connect with someone who can relate I’m always available 💖

I wholeheartedly agree, I have no desire to be in a same sex human relationship but to give myself to a male animal is such a pure, raw act that I embrace it rather than deny myself it (human straight and married)
Yup......I'm with this too.....

It’s obviously different for different people, however for me I like women and dicks. Not attracted to the man, just the dick. And it’s difficult for me to get, so naturally I’ve unsuccessfully tried other avenues.

Str8 guy and I think it's the taboo of it all and the fact my wife is willing to help. She milks my prostate and uses toys the organic is intense so I wanna take it to the lvl I hear women have when the knott is pushing against her g spot

I think i am just the sort of person you are on about. I would say I am straight male but bi with animals. I dunno why i don't like the idea being with a man would feel slightly uncomfortable at first with another man about when i am with a male animal. I often to chat with men about sex with animals so maybe its denial.

Easy there's nothing about a human male that I find attractive. But show me a male equine or dog and that's a big yes

Duh! Isn't that a contradiction? A k9 too doesn't give a shit if u r satisfied or not.

DS
It’s more about the love and affection you receive from a dog. I should have clarified that. K9 sex is much more gratifying than sex with most human males. In my experience most human males are not emotionally gratifying as well a sexually gratifying.

Back