Still sore a day and a half later. Worried (m/m)

My boy and I were having some fun the other day. Hes half mastiff half pit and he just turned 8 months and was already. I let him knot me after a few runs without him knotting and I figured he woukd be calm enough to knot no problem. I was wrong. He knotted me and swelled alot bigger than I thought he would and got excited and popped it out of me while fully swelled ouch! I'm still sore a few days later like right inside my hole. Should I be worried or should I just calm down and wait and see. I'm not as sore as yesterday. Just worried. Thanks in advance.

I have had this happen before but not with a mastiff.

As long as there isn’t any swelling or constant bleeding, I wouldn’t my be worried.

It’s just like pulling a muscle. It will take a bit for it to go back to normal. I think you will be fine! :)
Thanks. Dumb dog thought he could lift both back legs up at the same time and he flipped over me lol. I never did see any blood from what I could tell but was still worried I might have a tear or something. Not trying to be gross but after I poop it doesnt hurt as bad. It might just be super sensitive from all the stretching he did. I haven't been knitted since I was 15 and I'm 24 now.

Back