Stallions. How the fuck?…

bobbybobz

Tourist
I mean I understand the appeal of horses, with there big muscles, and dominating body structure, but like… how are you guys able to handle them repeatedly without tearing up your vagina, womb and/or rectum?

Some of y’all are crazy.

The big toys were scary at first, but i was surprised how stretchy my butt was, im already up to buying lifecast toys so im sure people who are lucky enough to play with the real thing, learned their limits the same way. And slowly expanded those limits 😄

Definitely thinking a machine might help with prep on how hard the real deal is. Keen to hear if anyone with more real experience used one to prep.

While I've never been one to be much into stallions, like the people above said, it takes time and practice. I don't have the article, but a dude tried taking a horse, and the horse ended up impaling his insides; I believe he died of his injuries.

The big toys were scary at first, but i was surprised how stretchy my butt was, im already up to buying lifecast toys so im sure people who are lucky enough to play with the real thing, learned their limits the same way. And slowly expanded those limits 😄

Definitely thinking a machine might help with prep on how hard the real deal is. Keen to hear if anyone with more real experience used one to prep.
A life cast? Wow I would very much like to here how that would feel inside

A life cast? Wow I would very much like to here how that would feel inside
Same 🤤 i cant wait for it to arrive. Ill make a post abt it.

If it helps answer your original question a bit more, i definitely know which way the toys have to go. I figured it out one day after the gym, that they go to the left inside my ass and then i was able to sit on my largest toy to the base. Which was super awesome to feel.

What the person above said, is something ive noticed about people having sex with horses. they hold their cocks, so that the horse doesnt really go at it. Harder than they can handle

This is something I would never attempt. I mean a stallion cock is quite nice to play with but putting inside myself it’s just out of the question. Sure you could stretch yourself out with toys but you’re talking about a 2000 pound animal that’s thrusting as hard as he can if you use the right scent. Being killed this way is not out of the question and quite probable. Being a Mr. hands II would not be fun.

I always control the insertion. On my back, on a table, and I hold his cock. I know if I let him thrust, it would hurt me. So I insert as much as possible. However, I hate doing this with dogs, and refuse to. If I can't let a dog have full control, I don't need it.
I have noticed this strategy for stallions. I’ve also seen in some scenarios the stallion will try to force it anyway and may cause their dick to bend. Does that hurt them? Have you ever run into that? Is it a matter of training?

This is why mini stallions are recommended for first equine experiences. On top of that, one should not try to take a horse cock past the bend or curve in the rectum, for deeper penetration, unless one easily gets fisted elbow deep. Even then, it would be risky for a newbie. For anal, it is better that the horses cock head stays down in the pelvis and doesn't make the curve.

That's pretty much how it happens for receiving a horse cock vaginally. The cock head stays in the pelvis, and bone helps keep the vagina from stretching upward/inward too deeply. It's not going up in their belly much, as some erotic stories might have people believe. The rear wall of the vagina stretches further upward than the front wall can, even though the front wall can stretch a lot too. The rear vaginal wall stretches up to the upper back side of the pelvis.

Next, the flare of the penis is somewhat soft. Thankfully the penis can bend some too when it pushes against the max depth of the pelvis (vaginal or rectal penetration). That bending and big soft head reduce the impact some, but the person should move with the cock, to an extent. I would not do missionary with a pony stud unless you're very experienced. In doggy position / rear entry, you can usually step away.

Being bred by a stallion, especially one more than 500 lbs. there's more risks to getting stepped on or hit with a front hoof on accident. Wise people should have a very skilled / knowledgeable horse owner present.

Last edited:
They're not THAT big, there's toys to work yourself up, it's fine.
The human rectum can hold something like 1.5L before discomfort.

While I've never been one to be much into stallions, like the people above said, it takes time and practice. I don't have the article, but a dude tried taking a horse, and the horse ended up impaling his insides; I believe he died of his injuries.
Old news there is a video out there called Mr Hands where the stallion goes all the way in.

I’ve seen clips online, and as a female, I really have no idea how it’s possible! Like, I know the answer is ‘time and training’..but that just seems too simple. I mean, you can become a professional chef with enough time and training..but being able to take a horse, like that?! You have to be super confident, and have like absolutely NO fear!!

I’d say if you can handle training yourself to get to that level where you could safely (relatively speaking) take a stallion, then I don’t see why not🤷🏻‍♂️Of course it would take several months of training, I’d say 6-9 provided you have all of the proper toys to not only stretch you, but to do some deep anal play. Starting with smaller toys and working your way up until you have about the desired diameter; then using longer but soft toys to work around the bends, using those for a while until you feel that you can safely move up to something a little more firm, and finally a fully firm toy. The idea being that you straighten those curves out slowly over time as to not cause pain or damage. I’d say once you can take about 18-22 inches full force into yourself then you should be ready. Someone earlier mentioned elbow-deep fisting which I think is another great idea but after all of that time training I’d say you should be able to have sex with the horse (at least anally) on his terms versus just putting the tip in and holding his penis. I only feel that it’s the right thing to do to give not only yourself but the horse the maximum pleasure possible

I’d say if you can handle training yourself to get to that level where you could safely (relatively speaking) take a stallion, then I don’t see why not🤷🏻‍♂️Of course it would take several months of training, I’d say 6-9 provided you have all of the proper toys to not only stretch you, but to do some deep anal play. Starting with smaller toys and working your way up until you have about the desired diameter; then using longer but soft toys to work around the bends, using those for a while until you feel that you can safely move up to something a little more firm, and finally a fully firm toy. The idea being that you straighten those curves out slowly over time as to not cause pain or damage. I’d say once you can take about 18-22 inches full force into yourself then you should be ready. Someone earlier mentioned elbow-deep fisting which I think is another great idea but after all of that time training I’d say you should be able to have sex with the horse (at least anally) on his terms versus just putting the tip in and holding his penis. I only feel that it’s the right thing to do to give not only yourself but the horse the maximum pleasure possible
Last sentence is Exceptionally said WolfloverX, it’s not About us all the time we need to assure our sexual partner is also pleased with our efforts 😘

Back