sperm allergy

I have a big problem, I really enjoy giving oral sex to my dog, but I almost always get allergies and the rash lasts for days, does anyone know how to make it safer, that doesn't make me happy or as safe as possible

Guessing by your name, you're in Guadalajara? Not sure what they have on the shelf OTC down there but have you tried ordinary Benadryl, Claratin, etc? Any histamine blocker your stores carry would be where I'd start. Then again, as with all allergies, from dog semen to cedar, I say immersion and exposure is the solution. Same as folks who work outdoor jobs don't succumb to all the pollen, cedar, molds etc. like indoor people do, we're fine being outside 24/7. Nothing toughens up a body like practice! 🤠 (y) So long as that something doesn't kill you first... You're not having any difficulty breathing or swallowing right?

Way back when I started canine fellatio years ago, I would get a sore/dry throat for a few hours afterward. I could never be certain it was an actual allergic response though. I hypothesized that it had more to do with the cleansing action of all their preseminal fluid reacting against human esophageal tissue. Something that wasn't meant to go together. Oil and water. These days I do more anal. But when I go back to oral and suck him start to finish, I will often still get that same dry raspy throat. However, now they only last for like 30 mins afterwards and its always been mild enough to be easily ignored. I feel the pride of accomplishment more than the annoyance in the throat!

Hey underdog, I have thought of this before and gotta share it with you. Epi-pen. Epinephrine.... which is adrenaline. We have adrenal glands. How come our body has the ability to give you your own shot of adrenaline, but it freaking DOESN'T when you are DYING?!? Stupid human body!!!!

Back