Spayed or not?

out of the people who make love to their dog, is she spayed or not?

• spayed

Votes: 6 10.9%
  • not

Votes: 49 89.1%

• Total voters
My dog made some puppies and I decided to keep a female he ended up knocking her up and I had her spayed as they remove any puppies that might be in there. Sadly the only time I was ever inside her was sloppy seconds the day he knocked her up. She is way to small for a guy like me, at least she's a super soft cuddly well behaved companion.

My dog made some puppies and I decided to keep a female he ended up knocking her up and I had her spayed as they remove any puppies that might be in there. Sadly the only time I was ever inside her was sloppy seconds the day he knocked her up. She is way to small for a guy like me, at least she's a super soft cuddly well behaved companion.
What type of dog is she?

If their a legitimate health issue such as cancer or something I would say spaying is fine. Or if it comes down to being spayed or being put down the choice is obvious. However if you keep your dog securely housed; so she can't get out and flag a tail with the local boys, leading to an unwanted pregnancy why would you want to wreck her natural hormone balance.

Back