Sorry if I've been cold.

Drovoi

Tourist
I've never introduced myself.
And usually when people PM's me, I answer quite cold, sorry about that. It's just the way I am.

22 yo, Half Mexican Half American.
Live in the US.
Yes, it's me on the profile pic.
No, I won't send you more.

I have experience with Dogs, big ones.
Like to watch boar and horse ones, but they are rare tho. Would be amazing if you send me the best site to watch hd vids.

Some certified pics. I'll keep the conversation going as long as I'm interested. Be original 🫰🏾

IMG_20230121_015619.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20230121_020528~2.jpg
    IMG_20230121_020528~2.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 254
And usually when people PM's me, I answer quite cold, sorry about that. It's just the way I am.

Live in the US.

Like to watch boar and horse ones, but they are rare tho. Would be amazing if you send me the best site to watch hd vids.

Some certified pics. I'll keep the conversation going as long as I'm interested. Be original 🫰🏾

View attachment 353821
Nice to mett you! hot pics!

Live in the US.

View attachment 353821
It's alright since you were quite busy on your side
Btw welcome and you look lovely

Live in the US.

View attachment 353821
Bienvenida abordo !

Welcome aboard !

Well now in english as this forum mainly is... welcome. It's interesting to have someone with a bold/cold perspective about this. Many people just "live it" when answering/talking about this and often give wrong ideas about the topic.

Live in the US.

View attachment 353821
Lovely behind ( hmmm spankable lol) Welcome

Live in the US.

View attachment 353821
Youre beautiful glad to have you here and enjoy your time ❤️

Live in the US.

View attachment 353821
Super sensual!

Back