Sooooo... How did ya'll find your partner?

Ok for real dude

Paragraphs, period, commas.....

Thanks
Sorry I'm not that good at writing I can read pretty well but writing not my strong point as school shut down so missed a lot of my education sorry if I don't meet your criteria in using that stuff paragraph period commas but don't know how that stuff works sorry again and thanks for the comment

Sorry I'm not that good at writing I can read pretty well but writing not my strong point as school shut down so missed a lot of my education sorry if I don't meet your criteria in using that stuff paragraph period commas but don't know how that stuff works sorry again and thanks for the comment
I would suggest If it helps you and I'm not an expert by any means at all, far from it in fact; but because you are good at reading, try reading out loud what you have written, and you will hear where you need to pause, bung a "," in there. At the end of each statement or thought, whack in "." If you changing topics or making a big leap in what you are saying put in a paragraph.

If your still not sure what to do there is always the punctuate or die test: That is if you run out of breath while reading out loud, you need some punctuation, to give you a chance to pause for a split second and breathe in again to continue living.

I hope you take this as intended, to be helpful not picking on you. :gsd_happysmile:

I would suggest If it helps you and I'm not an expert by any means at all, far from it in fact; but because you are good at reading, try reading out loud what you have written, and you will hear where you need to pause, bung a "," in there. At the end of each statement or thought, whack in "." If you changing topics or making a big leap in what you are saying put in a paragraph.

If your still not sure what to do there is always the punctuate or die test: That is if you run out of breath while reading out loud, you need some punctuation, to give you a chance to pause for a split second and breathe in again to continue living.

I hope you take this as intended, to be helpful not picking on you. :gsd_happysmile:
I know your not picking on me. Thanks for the advice sorry if I sounded rude. That was not my intention that why I liked your comment. I know you only trying help and like to thank you for that.

I met my boy one day on a cattle drive, half way through the drive we met up with some people in trucks that were waiting for us there and this woman wasn't too sure she wanted to ride her horse cause he was as green as could be and she was scared of him. So my adoptive parents asked me if I wanted to switch horses to ride and take this big black horse the rest of the way. When I laid my eyes on him I wasn't afraid of his size and I knew what I was getting into taking him out for the ride, so young fearless me switched saddles and jumped on his back and away we went with our drive. For the most part it went pretty smoothly he did his job the best he can without too much complaint, until we did some barrel racing in the field around some bales and on the way home I broke him into a lope and he blew up on me haha bucked me off his back cause my hands were wet from the rain and I got up and laughed it off and jumped back on his back and away we went again. That was our first time meeting each other and first time riding him, little did I know he'd be my partner later on after about 7 months riding him constantly I really fell in love with him and he learned to love me. We eventually did everything together and he trusted me and I trusted him. And to this day I haven't bonded with another horse like I did with him, we had something special, he wouldn't even let any one else ride him he would try and buck anyone else off his back when they tried. I loved him so much

Found my girl on the side of the road. Almost ran her skinny ass over with my truck. XD I tried to see if she had an owner but no bites. I got attached to her SUPER quick and decided to keep her. She has basically been attached to me ever since.

My boy was kind of a good/bad situation. I had just lost my first boy after a LONG ass life. I wasn't really ready for another, not even close but he just kinda fell in my lap. I already had my girl at that point so i was really on the fence about it but a buddy of mine called and said hey this person I knows has this puppy that was returned to them and I think you should take him. Drove about 6 hours to pick him up.

Im about to get a puppy, once i finish up a move... right now trying to whittle down options and see who i want to come home :)

I prefer to start from a pup so i can train good behavior/avoid any behavioral issues that may come with an adult

Im about to get a puppy, once i finish up a move... right now trying to whittle down options and see who i want to come home :)

I prefer to start from a pup so i can train good behavior/avoid any behavioral issues that may come with an adult

Raising a pup and building a strong foundational bond is honestly my favorite part of the experience of discovering a mate.

When it happens it just happens so naturally. Best of luck with your next journey!

Our dog came to us after a colleague of the male half mentioned needing to rehome the dog. The dog belonged to her son who sadly took his own life, he was the lads therapy dog. He is now a therapy dog to the male half.

my Max is a shelter rescue, fell in love with him instantly. first day after adoption he jumped in my bed to sleep with me. he demands to be cuddled and loves being the small spoon

I don't personally have a partner, but reading through this thread has been interesting. It seems most people buy puppies--primarily because adult dogs have the training they have, and even outside of sex don't always behave--and then they hope but don't expect sex out of it. I really admire that.

I got a male Dane from a friend years back, he were about 2 yrs old then.
He popped my bs cherry after a night out when playing with myself on the bathroom floor.

He were a faithful companion with a strong will until he passed a couple yrs ago.
Since then I haven't found another like him.

Always grew up with dog's, after buying my own house and everything whas settled in i just wanted/needed companionship, whas looking for a German shepherd but my Lab i now have just came on my path in my search towards a k9 companion, he whas a stay over from a nest of puppies because he didn't had meet standards of a lab, more slender not really heavy build, but i loved him the moment i did see him, love his personality really easy going and wants to be every person's friend.

Honestly I've been involved now about 20 yrs. Mostly just with our German Short Hair Lab mix and chat with others. We traveled with our business in a RV and he didn't take to it well. Family took care of him while we were on the road. One day he got out and his by a car. Sad day! Now we can't have 9ne as granddaughter is allergic. Sucks!

I see others have said it also , good you do not choose he or she does but we arent even talking about sex dpga choose there master, they choose to whom do then bond , they love anyone in the house , but truely bond they choose 1.
I never had female dogs for pbvous reasons so after my old doggo died 6 y ago i wasnt ready for another doggo , like with many here he wasnt my flesh dildo, he was a piece of my soul and i needed time to greave.
Then less then a year later mid november of 2018 in the evening while i was leaving for work i see in front of the entrence a small pup, its like -18 celsius so she was trembling , the last thing i wanted was a dog at that point, she basically looked into my soul i picked her up and the first contact she had with me u could feel her paws clinging to me, i was super short on time so i put her down and pboned my bf to come pick her up and i jumped into the waiting cab. He calls me back, the pup is safly inside at the fireplace resting , when i got home she jumped arround when she saw me and ignored my bf whi actually braught her to safty , she picked me .
Never had female dogs, and never had small breeds , she was both but i knew then and there she iant going anywhere. The ammount of love she gives is humbling to be honest she looks at me with love devotion and veneration and gratitude.
Now i would be ready for another 4 legged lover but she is waaaay to gelous so no other doggo , its ok i have friends with whom we are close enough that there doggo does me sometimes , but even if i didnt , it doesent matter.
Will try to upload a pic of her, dont get your hopes up nothing sexy , she isnt part of our sex life, just wana show the pair of eyes thay great me each day.

Attachments

• 20200129_073051.jpg
    20200129_073051.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 9
The first sexual partner I had actually ended up being an intact male that I found as a stray about 10 years ago. I brought him home and he immediately took an interest in wanting to mount me. Being zoo-curious at that age and having a dog in my home that was interested in sex with me seemed too good to pass up and we had a great time together. My current partner I bought as a puppy with the expectation of just having him as a pet, but if more happened I would be grateful. He’s 2 now and has never shown an interest in humping/mounting and that’s okay with me. But since he was about 1.5 he’s been very enthusiastic about giving me oral and receiving handjobs and we also have a very strong emotional relationship with constant snuggles and quality time spent together. He’s comes to work with me and we spend all our time together at home as well ❤️ wouldn’t change a thing

The first sexual partner I had actually ended up being an intact male that I found as a stray about 10 years ago. I brought him home and he immediately took an interest in wanting to mount me. Being zoo-curious at that age and having a dog in my home that was interested in sex with me seemed too good to pass up and we had a great time together. My current partner I bought as a puppy with the expectation of just having him as a pet, but if more happened I would be grateful. He’s 2 now and has never shown an interest in humping/mounting and that’s okay with me. But since he was about 1.5 he’s been very enthusiastic about giving me oral and receiving handjobs and we also have a very strong emotional relationship with constant snuggles and quality time spent together. He’s comes to work with me and we spend all our time together at home as well ❤️ wouldn’t change a thing
Give him time he still may get the hint.

Back