Someone antizoo actually did research for once.

I think by "research" OP meant that he actually looked into our "culture"... if you can even call it that, before the third party made his post on reddit. But what the guy from the reddit post has failed to realize is that pretty much all of his "arguments"... if you can even call it arguments, can easily be picked apart and completely destroyed by applying simple logic and reasoning.

The problem with most anti-zoo rational is that they use a completely sapient centric model to argue against zoosexuality and bestiality. This way of thinking is quite flawed when trying to apply logic and reasoning to the animal kingdom and always result in a flawed argument that can, again, be easily picked apart with not a lot of effort.

Edit: It seems to legitimately be a teen and not an adult with an agenda but many of my points still remain, which I left and can be read after the end of this paragraph. The person who made that Reddit seems to be a teen with an existential crisis, In one of his posts he replies to a question "What life lesson messed you up but ultimately you grew up from?" to what he replies (not his exact same words) "To know there is no God, we are going to die, that the sun will explode and that life's only purpose is to reproduce" That seems to have rocked his world, from thinking of himself divine god like creature to what we really are and the harshness of reality, he became aware of his own mortality and feebleness then he then gets confronted with the concept of zoophilia and bestiality (exposed to it likely due the new tiktok trend of reacting to zoophilia or because of furry), which breaks even more his self esteem as something special. It really hits him hard to know we are not that different from other animals and cannot accept it and so to compensate those feelings of inadequacy and the suffering that causes it he is on a path to fulfill himself, obtain self recognition and seemingly more important to silence all outlets that remind him of such. Those who accept non-human animals to be worthy of human love and sex and thus the most mortal facet of humans that bridge species barriers in a visceral level. Notice the tone of his post, its root cause seems to be all about not being like animals but different. I wouldn't be surprised if soon he takes an interest for hunting.

I don't think they really researched, that probably comes as the most common things said by the zoophiles they have debated. however those points against it are the typical bullshit society spews. Somehow gives me religious vibe the way he talks about biology and the purported difference of humans to other animals. Saying words like "hormones" yet not knowing anything about it, ironically presenting evidence against its own premise by mentioning them. Once again its more because the person against it feels degraded and less than human by the concept of zoophilia and bestiality. "Remind yourself of the difference between you and an animal" That says it all, "we are different and superior" Next time they get a vaccine or any benefit product out of the similarities we have with non-human animals might better cherish the fact we are so similar and appreciate them more.

Also i noticed something concerning. Because the target demographic is teens they are easy to manipulate and more importantly underage, if any serious issue might arise zoos involved will have no chance against the law and public scrutiny. It really makes me wonder about the moral of such person, exposing teens to sexually explicit material and using them.

Example of his manipulating nature. Isn't it curious how after mentioning furries and then guidelines for crusading there is list of guidelines about what to do if you think to be a zoophile? But the real intention is; after he poked the furry hive he made a faint almost subconscious link to zoophilia making them and their haters aware of that, he reassured them to be separated, he then turns to a beneficial and impartial looking facade. This is another manipulation tactic to obtain more supporters, specifically furries, because a significant amount of furries will have zoophilic interests yet are still unsure and feel "dirty" when reminded of that and so feel compelled to join his crusade against zoophiles as a way to give themselves moral credit and feel right, show to themselves their haters and others within their group that they are not zoophiles but the contrary, it is because of zoos they have a bad reputation! they think. But at any moment when the furries no longer are desired they will turn against them, a group of "EpicGamersAgainstFurries" will form.

Last edited:

He was also recruiting on /r/teenagers
Huh. Looks a lot like how people against homosexuality try to "sugarcoat" their bigotry. The whole "Humans arent meant to have sex with animals because of diseases" part is pretty funny considering humans are far more likely to transmit diseases among other humans and the same goes for animals for the most part. Most mammals that zoos often have sex with have VERY few diseases that are sexually transmitted. Just people being ignorant in an attempt to justify their bigotry. :rolleyes:

What does he mean by most “Most pro-zoosexuals will be loud and proud about their "sexuality" and it should not be hard to identify one.” Most of the zoo Phil’s that I know on here, including myself, live a very secretive life about our sexuality, and only talk about and express it in anonymous places like this.

Also there seems to be very little research done here, mostly just bias opinions of a typical anitzoo.

The whole "Humans arent meant to have sex with animals because of diseases" part is pretty funny considering humans are far more likely to transmit diseases among other humans and the same goes for animals for the most part.

Notice though that he argues WE will spread diseases TO ANIMALS. My first time hearing it this way.

What does he mean by most “Most pro-zoosexuals will be loud and proud about their "sexuality" and it should not be hard to identify one.” Most of the zoo Phil’s that I know on here, including myself, live a very secretive life about our sexuality, and only talk about and express it in anonymous places like this.
Probably
I have seen proud zoophiles online ^ they were all vocal about it (read "I haven't seen any quiet ones", weeeird :p ) => most of them will be loud.

Also there seems to be very little research done here, mostly just bias opinions of a typical anitzoo.
For an antizoo he knows a ton. Sure it's biased.

Last edited:
Lots of the time when zoo/beast it brought up in comments on reddit I see calls to kill and jail zoophiles, people going on about the "abuse" being done to animals, and just generally really hateful and angry responses. Reddit used to have a hell of a lot of zoo related subs a few years back, sad to see how drastic of a turn things took there.

Lots of the time when zoo/beast it brought up in comments on reddit I see calls to kill and jail zoophiles, people going on about the "abuse" being done to animals, and just generally really hateful and angry responses.
Pretty much.

Reddit used to have a hell of a lot of zoo related subs a few years back, sad to see how drastic of a turn things took there.
Yeah, I miss that. There is a lot of bestiality content but... That's just not the kind of people you want to casually talk to.

I like the part where he says don't argue by yourself, like are you worried we might make sense and you'll realise we love animals and we're not bad people I'd say 99.9% would never hurt their companions.

But no he says get backup so we can gang up on the poor zoo and lynch them, shame once again an angry mob appears to destroy someone's true self because it doesn't conform to their ideals.

He was also recruiting on /r/teenagers
Well I would hardly call what I do a "fetish". I love my dog more than any other companion I've had plain and simple. I'm not just using my golden for sex and tossing him to the side. We cuddle, we kiss, I open up to him (though he may not understand). I'm quite tired of being associated with the sick people that abuse animals and use them purely for sex and don't care whether they live or die. Not all zooey's are like that, in fact I'd argue most of us are people who genuinely care about our animal companions and love them a lot.

Ugh.... please ignore my nonsensical rant.

I like the part where he says don't argue by yourself, like are you worried we might make sense and you'll realise we love animals and we're not bad people I'd say 99.9% would never hurt their companions.

But no he says get backup so we can gang up on the poor zoo and lynch them, shame once again an angry mob appears to destroy someone's true self because it doesn't conform to their ideals.
Indeed, very similar to many religious missionaries that travel in pairs or more. Mobile echo chambers and to increase coercion. Also interesting how he says zoophiles are dangerous. An attempt to modify the perception of people by saying their antagonists can be dangerous, the usual knee jerk reaction of humans to danger is to dislike the source of it and seek its destruction, enhanced a lot more by the fact the target group is already shunned. The irony is that fanatic militants tend to be far more violent and dangerous than the average people, that includes zoos.

Yeah doesn't seem like they did much research, aside from knowing the zeta principals they pretty much reached for any reason to hate they could think up. Almost sounds like a guilty zoo going to great lengths in an attempt to be "normal". Can't even go against zoo's alone, already ran out of arguments in that one post. My orientation isn't a fetish, I love my animals and nobody's group think about me will change that fact. Might just have to add a ZAEG (zoo's against epic gamers) clan tag. Why not? They already have a war with the furries they're losing. :ROFLMAO: Sorry, rant complete.

i think i had to manually lower my intelligence a few years backward to be able to get on this guy's level and comprehend what he was trying to say

also, why would this guy choose a gaming setting, of all things, to try to attack zoophiles from? how many open zoos are you going to find on world of warcraft (anyone who plays as a feral night elf all the time, but all jokes aside) why not pick a more "open" or variegated platform than that? what are these antis going to prioritize - the game or identifying possible zoos on xbox live? what would they even do if they saw a zoo on there? tell 'em they banged their mum and 360 noscope them off the roof? threaten to get their uncle who works at nintendo to hack them?

also, you gotta love the fact that they implicitly called furries into feral art zoos, and only furries that like anthro art and are only ok with human genitalia are appropriate

also, why would this guy choose a gaming setting, of all things, to try to attack zoophiles from?
Because that's the only platform and identity he has.

Like a couple years ago there was the idiot who got banned from the WoW card game competitions after he decided to use a championship match as a forum to bring up his political views on Hong Kong. Some idiots can't wrap their head around appropriate spheres of content.

Because that's the only platform and identity he has.

Like a couple years ago there was the idiot who got banned from the WoW card game competitions after he decided to use a championship match as a forum to bring up his political views on Hong Kong. Some idiots can't wrap their head around appropriate spheres of content.
What did he say? Was that the guy who was supporting Hong Kong freedom?

Was that the guy who was supporting Hong Kong freedom?
Yeah, which has no place being brought up in a card game competition. The idiot got what he deserved. Religion and politics, the 2 things you don't bring up unless you want it to blow up in your face.

Yeah, which has no place being brought up in a card game competition. The idiot got what he deserved. Religion and politics, the 2 things you don't bring up unless you want it to blow up in your face.
No, fuck Blizzard, he did the right thing. Millions of people just had their lives ended and we're expected to stay silent over f*cking "professionalism"? F*ck that.

No, fuck Blizzard, he did the right thing. Millions of people just had their lives ended and we're expected to stay silent over f*cking "professionalism"? F*ck that.

Agreed, the gaming industry, has recently had a large rise in influence from "companies" that are weak shells for Chinese government influence to ooze its way into things. Not to mention bilizzard is just generally disgusting as a company. Even before the recent controversy there's plenty of stories of people pushing themselves to work there in terrible conditions under godawful pay.

Agreed, the gaming industry, has recently had a large rise in influence from "companies" that are weak shells for Chinese government influence to ooze its way into things. Not to mention bilizzard is just generally disgusting as a company. Even before the recent controversy there's plenty of stories of people pushing themselves to work there in terrible conditions under godawful pay.
Hollywood too, they were going to have a Tibetan monk for Doctor Strange, but switched over to a Celtic witch to appease the communists... What is this world coming to?

Well, since I've seen nearly the exact same tripe for anti-gay shit, I see no reason to bother reading past a sentence or 2.

Remember kids, ANYTHING that is different from you from thoughts to actions, is evil and must be stomped out with extreme prejudice for the good of all humanity. Duh.

Back