So many interested men. it's tragic

Becuase the shroud of secrecy becuase of legalities. It's too hard to know who is into what and if you can trust them ect ect.
Like meet ups are rare. I'm hoping to find some in person friends at a local convention this weekend though. Hopeful!
i know what you mean. people have problems. it is easier for the culture where i live to take those problems out on our attractions to animals, than getting themselves help to work through their manifest demons. in a better society people can be trusted that there are no legal excuses to let monsters take control of and speak for human conscience.
the tragic part people like this dont have real interests of their own preferring to see people in struggle and pain using what they have and pretend interest to show down others. they just want to have a trophy seeing life as winners and losers, like who can keep secrets better they cant control the anxious impulse for competition. causing discomfort and scarace opportunity makes life feel fair to those who wont find a way out.

Last edited:
Thank you so much for taking the time to write all this to me. It's very encouraging. I really want to be enjoyed in this context. I would love to help others as well, but time will tell with that. I think getting to flirt around the community in a safe place will do me a lot of good.
It's too bad things are so risky but it is what it is.

I'm being a littler braver about things lately so we'll see how it goes.
Safety is key though don't feel pressured

It’s a shame that more don’t have manners and respect boundaries. This is an absolutely wonderful thing to experience. I hope all get the opportunity to experience in real life. Good luck to all.

Being a female that just likes to be licked in front of men makes this fetish tragic. There are so many men that get hard just thinking about it and yet we can't enjoy each other. I want to suck hard cock while a guy watches me get tongued. I've always wanted tongue and cock in my mouth while I'm getting licked.
I share the feeling, so much males are just sad and I would love to help them with that

So why is it tragic? Sounds like a possibility to me.
Because men like the fantasy of a woman who well do this. But actually getting one they are discusted with themselves in a male dominent society to have a female who tops them is intimidating. They will project that on to the woman and view these women as sluts and whores. To many bullshitters just to get off. They get frustrated because this is taboo and I'm not just gonna go fuck your dog infront of u lol takes time to build trust . No one's that serious

Being a female that just likes to be licked in front of men makes this fetish tragic. There are so many men that get hard just thinking about it and yet we can't enjoy each other. I want to suck hard cock while a guy watches me get tongued. I've always wanted tongue and cock in my mouth while I'm getting licked.
A little confused, do you want a dog to lick you while a guy watches? Or another human?

it is a tragedy 🎭 to say the least lol

Because men like the fantasy of a woman who well do this. But actually getting one they are discusted with themselves in a male dominent society to have a female who tops them is intimidating. They will project that on to the woman and view these women as sluts and whores. To many bullshitters just to get off. They get frustrated because this is taboo and I'm not just gonna go fuck your dog infront of u lol takes time to build trust . No one's that serious
I swear most men are so fucking 👽 to me, just bizarre. I can't relate to that one damn bit.

I guess that's a fair assessment. But, also keep in mind that, at least HERE, you're new.....to the site, and the community.

Things CAN happen quickly, but that's rare and really depends heavily on the people involved if that's going to be possible, etc.

Outside THAT concept, things DO generally happen more slowly. But, meetups are NOT rare, they really aren't.

BUT, they don't happen for *most* of the membership for a LOT of different reasons.

Meet ups happen ALL the time here, most of that simply remains hidden due to both the nature of the subject and the need for *secrecy* within the general public.

YOU, at least as far as I can see, have ALL the ingredients you need, except for the one final thing. Attaining that however is going to depend largely on how you conduct your business here.

There IS more to that concept but I won't go into that in a public thread, for a lot of different reasons.
I am a male lots of experience assisting females with the canine little experience personally with a canine but would like to find another female beings the ladies I was with are no longer around that is into this lifestyle how do I find somebody at Central California and I don't care if they're transgender

I am a male lots of experience assisting females with the canine little experience personally with a canine but would like to find another female beings the ladies I was with are no longer around that is into this lifestyle how do I find somebody at Central California and I don't care if they're transgender
Personals, california.

Me to ! That's why I'm gay hahaha 😆 I don't like them and my body isn't there property .
I don't blame you. There's a very strange kind of rape-culture that's taken hold of society and it's pretty scary. I don't even like being called a "guy" because of the connotations it brings up in my mind. I can't imagine disrespecting a woman I love, she'd be an equal pack member. I've encountered awesome potential zoo women in the past but the deal breakers often ended up them having rapey sexual preferences like being choked or hair pulled or other so called domination. Just gives me a sick feeling, can't do it and won't be with someone who wants it. Even the weird ass slapping thing, it's so stupid! lol Anyhowls, enough of my ranting 😆

I don't blame you. There's a very strange kind of rape-culture that's taken hold of society and it's pretty scary. I don't even like being called a "guy" because of the connotations it brings up in my mind. I can't imagine disrespecting a woman I love, she'd be an equal pack member. I've encountered awesome potential zoo women in the past but the deal breakers often ended up them having rapey sexual preferences like being choked or hair pulled or other so called domination. Just gives me a sick feeling, can't do it and won't be with someone who wants it. Even the weird ass slapping thing, it's so stupid! lol Anyhowls, enough of my ranting 😆
No preach it's so true. I don't like it. I've been raped from a child on and so have most women I know. It's creepy and some of us want space before you start touching us. Respect is so big for me

Just asking!?

I feel like it's a little tragic too, to have this type of desire or attraction and only be able to let it be free here on the forum, in secret. I'd love to have a relationship where this is a part of it, where I can truly feel seen and accepted. I am scared to try to approach that with someone. Hell, it's hard enough to find a connection as it is, let alone a connection where this type of sexuality flourishes.

I feel like it's a little tragic too, to have this type of desire or attraction and only be able to let it be free here on the forum, in secret. I'd love to have a relationship where this is a part of it, where I can truly feel seen and accepted. I am scared to try to approach that with someone. Hell, it's hard enough to find a connection as it is, let alone a connection where this type of sexuality flourishes.
My advice is just talk with people and make friends until you find a person that you feel fits the bill. Nothing moves fast with love is what we were told growing up.

I am here looking for friends/it is gratifying to share the stories about our family farm now that I'm the owner of it(was a rule before, dad hated social media). But people mistook that as "Come get fucked at my farm/send me overly direct and intrisive DMs/Can I Come Watch". Check my profile and see I dropped a message there calling them out for DMing me and the creepy messages slowed down. But it seems like more people are not interested in actually participating with us and only just watching, not lifestyle.

I am here to share some stories from the family farm, make friends, maybe make an online gf that might become irl gf/farm whore, and meet zoos; people that not only like watching animal stuff but doing it themselves too and want to be involved in the process.

Last edited:
No preach it's so true. I don't like it. I've been raped from a child on and so have most women I know. It's creepy and some of us want space before you start touching us. Respect is so big for me
Oh shit, that's awful! So sorry you had to go through that. 😨😞 There seems to be a lot of pedos who get attracted to this sort of thing too unfortunately, probably they like that they can take advantage in a similar way like they do with kids. So disturbing.

I feel like I'm hijacking OP's thread now lol, mind if I dm you?

Back