So, just say that you woke up tomorrow and on the news it said that Yellowstone blew, or a planet killer asteroid is heading here, how do you react?

It would most definitely be your, mine, and many other's last days alive. So, what do you do those last remaining days or months?, Me?, First, I'd say goodbye to my friends and family (which I don't have many of) then, I'd do everything within my power to find a female bear, or lioness, or dolphin and lost my virginity in a way that would be more than worth it if I end up dying, and if I don't die, I'd of course, upload the full video onto here, assuming the internet would still be up at that time. Just so you can have a rare final treat before we'd all burn up.

Last edited:
In case of inevitable death saying good-bye and good luck to others is a good idea. If there is a plan to preserve data, e.g. in a digital storage shot to the moon, I would also upload some works that I care about to it. Maybe some survivors or aliens will appreciate it once. Then I'd cuddle with my dog.

I don't think an eruption of Yellowstone would mean certain imminent death over here in Europe though. But who knows how many would starve in the following years ...?

I would party until the last few remaining days, spend all my money and do some crazy shit, then in the last few days write up a list of everyone I want to kill, then promptly kill them all and then finally go to the nearest church and repent in the small chance that there is actually a god

Continue sitting on my ass at home alone as I do every day, but with a gleeful grin on my face at the knowledge of the imminent removal of this fucking civilization and species from existence.

Have fun getting mauled, not the way I would choose to go out, but to each their own. I would spark up a bowl and be grateful I didn’t wait until tomorrow to do what I could have done yesterday. Now get yo ass to the zoo! Times a wastin’

Honestly id probably call us this guy I like who's a sadist and ask him if he wants to have some really weird sex. Gonna die anyways might as well do everything I wouldn't normally be down to do. If he says no I'd probably just sit inside and play pokemon or something

Back