So I'm Considering Zoo Exclusive

Rick

Zooville Settler
So I'm Considering Zoo Exclusive.
apart from a female fuck buddy (who's always hinting at more but shes not Zoo) i'm already pretty much K9 exclusive, male and females. the last week ive been spoiled with my own k9s X3 (1x male /2 x females one on heat) and a friends female on heat for a planned breeding with my male. ive found my self loosing interest in human sex both male and female (although i still love the company and going out and doing things with them, finding id rather go home to my dogs for any sexual connection
i'm also finding that with humans its become just sex but with my dogs im wanting to take my time and even lay there cuddling afterwards (which my main girls loves)
i do live well out of town in a farming area so only see people when i want which is normally a few times a week with my female friend coming out and staying a night or two a week but not wanting the sex side as much as i would normally want being already satisfied.
being happy in life and nearing 50 yo find i just want simple, but find most people bring there loads of baggage s sorta avoiding that lol.
who else is feeling the same ???

Honestly my friend, do what you think Is best for your life. Some find it hard to be exclusive. others, like myself, have found it to be the best thing that ever happened to them. It all depends on you; and whether or not you believe that this is what you want and how you want to spend your life. I'd say go for it, exclusiveness is a commitment, and as long as you are mentally able to keep it, run free man, run free

I became exclusive unintentionally after an immediate split up with my ex husband. I guess it was a planets aligned thing because he was hitting 18 months old, we had a few drunken fumbles which brought back old cravings and also flipped the switch in him, i tried to ignore them but he had other ideas & within a few weeks of hubby moving out i was making up for lost time & having more sex than i think i'd ever had in my life lol
We're 3 years exclusive now and its still utter bliss, i still get the tingles when he gives me 'that look' and we now know each other so deeply that we know exactly how to please the other more than ever & it is honestly noticeable in him because he knows my moods etc and exactly what i want & vice versa 🥰

I think it really does have to do with how you feel whatever makes you happy. I became exclusive because of a lack of self confidence and being bullied at a young age. but now that I think of it I dont regret being exclusive because not once have I ever been unhappy with my furry lover. do what makes you happy that is all that matters

I became exclusive unintentionally after an immediate split up with my ex husband. I guess it was a planets aligned thing because he was hitting 18 months old, we had a few drunken fumbles which brought back old cravings and also flipped the switch in him, i tried to ignore them but he had other ideas & within a few weeks of hubby moving out i was making up for lost time & having more sex than i think i'd ever had in my life lol
We're 3 years exclusive now and its still utter bliss, i still get the tingles when he gives me 'that look' and we now know each other so deeply that we know exactly how to please the other more than ever & it is honestly noticeable in him because he knows my moods etc and exactly what i want & vice versa 🥰
brilliant. thank you for sharing your experience w us <3

well you dont have to. relationships are built on chemestry.
if you would notice many people immigrate from their home countries and also from the westren world to the third world in order to find a place where they feel more "Settled". if you are from the west i am sure you see many asians and africans women and menhaving relationships with westren men and women and they went there mainly because they felt they need a change. so if you wish to find a lasting human relationship you might consider to travel and try maybe find a place where you feel you can settle down with a woman.

I have been exclusive since my divorce and it seems i will stay this way. I don't think that there is anything wrong with having really good human friends but leaving the sexual relationship in the barn. I have tried a small bit of dating after my marriage ended but it never seems to work out. It seems to be the consensus that when in a relationship your human partner expects sex. Having that thought hover over me all the time gets exhausting. Like you the more i am with the (in my case horses) the less and less i crave romantic human touch. I do however crave human interaction with like minded people. luckily i have a good real life zoo support group to keep m,e sane lol. I think that your battle with being exclusive will be a constant back and fourth of finding the happy medium between human and animal interaction. Its more about keeping yourself in check when you hit those highs and lows. At least this is how it is for me.

Love that description..

I Guess im on that way too, the more time i try to find a human partner the more i realized that i cant get with them the intimate conection i have with my dogs

this whole concept of "considering to be zoo exclusive" sounds so weird to me... i mean you either are exclusive (ie: never had any interest in a human) or you are not and are just not looking for a human for whatever reason at the moment (ie you might lean towards a human sometime in the future). the word "exclusive" just sounds like something permanent, unchanging to me.... unlike "my ex dumped me so i'm only into animals now!" which sounds very fake and bandaid-y to be honest

I like human males and I like dogs. I could say I am exclusive as far as the dogs go with just mine. But that commitment is a little different in that yes I have a connection and a bond with him but there are not really any other dogs who are available. I would never try and do something with a stray and in real I don’t know anyone with a dog who is active.

that being said, I am very happy with my German Shepard and I don’t feel like I need to seek out attention for elsewhere as far as dogs go.

I also date human men casually. I like the company of men and I like human cock. When I am with a man, I don’t feel like I am cheating or compromising my relationship with my dog. It’s just different. But the same token I don’t feel like I am cheating with someone I am dating when I am with my Shepard.

I guess I look at men and dogs as two different things and two different relationships. I don’t think I could ever go exclusive 100% with either man or beast

So I'm Considering Zoo Exclusive.
apart from a female fuck buddy (who's always hinting at more but shes not Zoo) i'm already pretty much K9 exclusive, male and females. the last week ive been spoiled with my own k9s X3 (1x male /2 x females one on heat) and a friends female on heat for a planned breeding with my male. ive found my self loosing interest in human sex both male and female (although i still love the company and going out and doing things with them, finding id rather go home to my dogs for any sexual connection
i'm also finding that with humans its become just sex but with my dogs im wanting to take my time and even lay there cuddling afterwards (which my main girls loves)
i do live well out of town in a farming area so only see people when i want which is normally a few times a week with my female friend coming out and staying a night or two a week but not wanting the sex side as much as i would normally want being already satisfied.
being happy in life and nearing 50 yo find i just want simple, but find most people bring there loads of baggage s sorta avoiding that lol.
who else is feeling the same ???
im pretty much already sick of the drama that comes with female partners at my age, id consider myself zoo exclusive at the moment with my sheep. but the dream is a few dogs inside with me and a few horses out in the paddock. thats bliss to me

Yes do what you like best. Don't view it as picking the lesser of all eviles. The differences you see now will even become more accentuated as you age.

Since i am able to share intimicy with a pony mare, my interest in human females has fastly decreased. I visited a sex club two weeks ago.
Didnt feel it.
Post-covid greedines let the girls be rude, out of touch and wicked.
I tried a dating site but was not even in the mood to try.
So yeah, i am happy with some intimicy with my pony once in a while.

this whole concept of "considering to be zoo exclusive" sounds so weird to me... i mean you either are exclusive (ie: never had any interest in a human) or you are not and are just not looking for a human for whatever reason at the moment (ie you might lean towards a human sometime in the future). the word "exclusive" just sounds like something permanent, unchanging to me.... unlike "my ex dumped me so i'm only into animals now!" which sounds very fake and bandaid-y to be honest

That's right. The word zoo-exclusive is misunderstands by many. There are several types of zoo-exclusive people, but there is only one type of REAL zoo-exclusive.

-That's how he was born. He wasn’t interested in people at a young age either, he never had a human relationship and didn’t want to. (That’s how I am.) This is the REAL zoo-exclusive.

-He had a human relationship at a young age: out of coercion, social expectation, parental expectation, could not find his sex life etc., but after that he only lived with an animal and never plans to have a human relationship again. It's also a zoo-exclusive.

-People are interested, but they are attracted to animals, because of frustration or grief or fear etc. If he had the opportunity, he would return to human relationships or the chances are high. However, he has been living with animals for a long time. And anything like that, so it doesn’t rule out 100%, human contact or its return.
It’s only partially a zoo-exclusive.

But based on the meaning of the word exclusive, the very first version is what you accept 100% exactly. He NEVER had a human relationship and will NEVER have a human relationship. The word exclusive means that.

Of course, life is complicated, everyone develops and thinks differently. The point is to make everyone happy. And be happy with your human or animal companion as well.
I am very happy and my dogs are very happy too.

I havent read trough all the responses (yet?) so maybe I'm too late and you already made a decision. Anyway, I understand where you're coming from, not feeling like having to deal with people.

But why are you asking this as if it's a one way choice? If you want to go exclusive zoo, go for it! So what if in some time you feel that it's not for you, then move on from there. Maybe you'll be very happy with it for a while, but then some months, years or whatever time from now you start longing for more human interaction again. If that happens, what's stopping you? Or you'll never want to go back, then that's also great.

It's not a decission for live, it's a decision for what you feel you need now. So go for it.

This is honestly delightful to hear! Glad you both were there for each other and he was keen enough to re-ignite an old passion

Back