So has anyone here ever sucked or fucked a Pug

ZooDogLover320

Citizen of Zooville
Who here has fucked a pug or sucked its little pug dick. Or are all zoos universally in agreement that they are abominations. I think Pugs appeal to a specific type of person. And zoos aren't it chief. We tend to like the "wolfier" breeds. The larger, the stronger looking. The "pure" dogs, that actually look like they are related to mighty wolves.

Would you fuck a bulldog? Does the malformed breathing do it for ya, or is it the 4.5 inch legs

Yeah, not a big fan of how pugs look. How we went from a big strong courageous wolf, to a stubby little dog that looks like someone smacked it in the face with a cast iron skillet is beyond me? A lot of fuckery had to have gone into that one.

But in the end, it's not the fault of the dog for the way it looks, you can blame humans for that one, and the people that still buy them from breeders. They are a weird kind of "cute" for some people, but with all their health problems, it would honestly be better to let the breed go extinct. Or at least breed out that smashed face of theirs, so the poor things can breath properly. They are just another unfortunate example of people breeding dogs for "aesthetics" only, health problems be damned.

Also, no, I have never had any sexual experiences with them. I can't even recall meeting one in person. But if a zoo on here has one for a lover then that's fine by me as long as they properly take care of them. As again, it's not the dogs fault it looks the way it does. It would be nice if you don't breed 'em though. As mean as that might sound.

Last edited:
I feel a bit bad for pugs, they're literally struggling to breathe half the time I see one.. It just makes me sad that we've messed around with breeding dogs so much that this happened and it is embraced as natural.
They're also tiny little buggers so I don't see how someone interested would even go about having sex with one.

So short answer, no haven't and probably won't ever have a go at them.

Ok dont get me wrong I'd have some fun with a pug. But I would have to put a bag over head and pretend I'm sucking off a JRT lol

Back