So... a Presidential knotting. What are the chances its happened.

ZooDogLover320

Citizen of Zooville
Ok so the current dog president is a real stud and Obama's were eight and most presidents in history had dogs. So between all the presidents, first ladies, family and whatever weird underground freaky shit goes on in government between officials and WH staff and the illuminaughty... what are the chances someone was knotted and filled with presidential dog cum in the fuckin' oval office. 👏

Edit: this post is ridiculous, have fun and dont take it seriously.

Last edited:
i don't really see how is that my business even if someone did that.. which is doubtful. there's not really much privacy in the white house, is there?

Well someone is just going to have to go into the oval office with a black light and find out aren't they. The real question is whose the brave soul to do it.

I'm not a democrat but I would like to see AOC or Michelle Obama knotted by a big dog.

I bet Bill got at least a lick job here and there. Fuckin splooging in the doggy-in-cheif muzzle and laughing to himself when he licks all the WH staff on the face right after

1611397494405.png

I didn't vote. I have no opinion either way. ZooDogLover I think you are possibly wrapped up too much in your world, I doubt more than 5% of dog owners actually indulge in anything zoophillic!

You obviously didn't read anything in the post... let alone the last sentence lmao.

This has absolutely nothing to do with who you voted for. It's about the sexy dogs of the oval office.

Back