Small Dog?

Hi there, I recently adopted a female beagle, and she's very attached to me, so being the zoo I am, I'd like to show my love to her through penetration. I've done some sexual things with her recently, like having her lick my cock and her tasting my cum. The question I have is, would penetration be ok? She's 35 lbs and about 2 feet tall, she's 2 years old, and I'm roughly 5 inches hard.
If anyone could answer this question it would be much appreciated.

It's not impossible (I twice had full penetrative vaginal sex with a smaller female husky that couldn't have been more than 35 lbs herself) but there's a very real possibility that she'll never be able to take you without causing her harm. Before you even try, I would recommend reading as much information in the how to section as possible. (There's plenty of information about how to safely have sex with a female canine.) The first, and hopefully obvious, thing being that you do not want to just stick your dick in and hope for the best.

It's not impossible (I twice had full penetrative vaginal sex with a smaller female husky that couldn't have been more than 35 lbs herself) but there's a very real possibility that she'll never be able to take you without causing her harm. Before you even try, I would recommend reading as much information in the how to section as possible. (There's plenty of information about how to safely have sex with a female canine.) The first, and hopefully obvious, thing being that you do not want to just stick your dick in and hope for the best.
Thanks for the quick response! I understand that it's mainly if the dog feels like they want to have sex or not. How would anal sex work? I've heard people doing that. Also does it matter if she's spayed?

Back