Small dog oral

mxthmr88

Tourist
I had my first experience with my small dog today, which was just making out with her on my lap while I masturbated. I think I might want to try performing oral on her (starting with baby steps just to make sure she's comfortable of course, i have no intention of using her like an object) but I'm worried because I don't live alone and I'm terrified that she'll start acting sexually in front of my relatives! What has your experience been? And should I be extra gentle since she's a small dog? She's not chihuahua tiny, more like between a small and medium size. Thanks!

To be absolutely positively clear, she is a small breed, NOT a puppy. She has definitely reached sexual maturity.

Thats a good start, keep things happy. associate nudity with oral times, i'm a nudist and my dog gives oral only when people show their asshole, it is like an invitation as that is how she was taught.

All my dogs were medium sized so i cant say for sure but always go slow and back off if you think anything is wrong. I've also never been a small sized dog either. I know that there are many small dogs who would be enriched by sex. Just ask yourself if you think that with enough time and gentle help you can help your dog reach new sexual grounds, and that the dog asked you to take them to new heights, and that you got what you wanted too, say "yes". Then take a shower and ask your dog. They will tell you how they feel soon enough

Back