Small Breast Lovers?

Hi there

I just wanted a take on this because I'm curious...

Do people find girls with small breasts attractive? :( I have small boobs and I've never once been told about how somebody likes them or etc.

I just wanted to know if there was other people who appreciate smaller chests like I Do? It's an aspect of myself I'm shy about so I would like to talk to others who enjoy it so I Can feel like i'm sexy for once...

Let's talk about little tiddies!

i'm intereste to see all these responses!! It got more attention and positivity than I thought it would. It's a great community around here!

I do feel a little better about myself and I will admit I'm considering a boob job just to appease society's standard but I realize taht's stupid... i just should love who I am and it might take sometime but I'm glad to know people out there would find someone like me attractive
I prefer smaller tbh

I love small breasts. Smaller ones are harder than the big soft ones. Love to feel them pushing in my chest during a hug. I've had women say the have too small and want them bigger. I always said no don't your are beautiful don't change them. Like my grandmother always said "more than a handful is wasted". Keep those small tits coming.

For me, size does not matter that much... its the 'firmness' (I guess you can call it like that)... Had a GF years ago with huge tits (95E), but it was like grabbing warm pudding. Way to soft for my taste. I like to feel a bit of weight in my hands and the stiffness when grabbing them...
Plus: smaller breasts aare not that affected by gravity over time =D

i'm intereste to see all these responses!! It got more attention and positivity than I thought it would. It's a great community around here!

I do feel a little better about myself and I will admit I'm considering a boob job just to appease society's standard but I realize taht's stupid... i just should love who I am and it might take sometime but I'm glad to know people out there would find someone like me attractive
I'm glad to see that your feeling better now, but you should feel really great about yourself! As you are, your not just attractive now but hot, very hot and sexy. And I bet you are a knock out when dressed for a night out!

Hi there

Do people find girls with small breasts attractive? :( I have small boobs and I've never once been told about how somebody likes them or etc.

I just wanted to know if there was other people who appreciate smaller chests like I Do? It's an aspect of myself I'm shy about so I would like to talk to others who enjoy it so I Can feel like i'm sexy for once...

Personally I find all breast sizes really attractive. Each one has its advantages tho, but I love every single size, from completely flat to very big

Hi there

Love itty bitty titties!!

Hi there

In my case I prefer how girls Look with small... because everything looks good, all kind of clothes Look sexier, dresses or everything! And also for girls don't get hurt with the weight

Hi there

Think wr should love all women. Doesnt matter big or small her boobs. But everyone has their own opinion on that matter.

Every creature would have its own match.

I definitely prefer small breasts over large ones. I've always thought that big ones were a bit of a turn off.

Back