Sloppy Slobbery Dog Kisses?

Sloppy slobbery kisses... How many of y'all like to "make out" with your doggie companions?

• I love to make out with my dog(s)!

Votes: 177 86.8%
  • Eww, I do not like to make out with my dogs. It's too unsanitary!

Votes: 11 5.4%
  • I'm indifferent, and don't really care about kisses that much.

Votes: 16 7.8%

• Total voters

FloofyNewfie

The Floofy Administrator
Staff member
How many of y'all like to "make out" with your doggie companions?

For myself I absolutely love sloppy slobbery doggie kisses! I go open mouth using my tongue to produce as much saliva as possible. I also love to make out with my girls for as long as they want. Makes me very horny, and I find it very sexy. But I also know it's not very hygienic and and I could end up with worms if I'm not careful.

I enjoy it. Mostly because my boy isn’t really much of a kisser or licker much at all. Odd for a dog I’d say

I only did that a couple of times, but I loved it. I have a thing for big, slobbery dogs, but to be a turn on for me they should have at least a good oral condition (the breath of an unhealthy dog's mouth is pretty awful ?).

Reactions: Liz
On one hand I do realize it's unsanitary, and that would normally put me off.

But honestly, the thought of it turns me on so much I probably wouldn't care one bit given the chance!
There's something about canine muzzles that pushes a lot of buttons for me.

I don't know that the slobber is any great attraction to me, but letting a dog shove there tongue in my open mouth and lick around is a common part of my make out session, and I often suck on there tongues which we usually both enjoy. Well I believe that is the case I have never had a dog get up and walk away when I've sucked on their tongue while they've been licking my mouth out. In fact it actually seems to encourage some to lick more.

Dog kisses are the highest form of kissing. Everything about it from the taste to the wetness to the tongue just can’t be beat! Plus if the dog is really passionate about it ! The best

I love slobbery kisses I love feeling their slyvia all over my face and in my mouth I love feeling their long tongues lick my throat as I open my maw wide to accept them....I love the soft feeling of a nip against my lip as they adjust to lick me deeper....I love our roughe tongues grinding together in the kiss! So good!!!!

There is something sooooo erotic about making out and French kissing with a dog. I love it. It’s so taboo and “wrong” but feels so right. It can’t just be any dog, it has to be a good looking dog to me though and has to at least be medium sized. I tried kissing small little dogs and just their little tongue sorta weirds me out. But a large dog with a wet, slobbery tongue? I adore it!! I love my face and body just getting covered in wet, sloppyness. The taste is so unique too, it’s actually pretty good in my experience and large dog just kiss you with such power. I love when their tongue hits the back of my throat or makes my cheek bulge. I love sucking on their tongue too, but some dogs are so fast with their tongue it can be hard to grasp. My gf hasn’t quite crossed over to this side of the dog world yet, she loves getting licked all over and eaten out, but she’s a little unsure of the kissing. I’m just waiting for the right gorgeous dog to be with us for her to try and I know she’ll be hooked ? still to this day, my chocolate lab was the best kisser and licker. So sloppy and slobbery it was yummy. I’ve never gotten a chance to do more with a Rottweiler, but I kissed and made out with one a little and let’s just say they’ve been my fantasy dog ever since!!

I love making out with my girl! Kisses before work, kisses after work, making out during love making, all of it. In fact it's probably one of my biggest turn ons. Also if she starts kissing and messing with my neck and ears all my hair will stand up and I will melt into a puddle of love in front of her.❤️

This can be a problem actually if someone elses dog gets into my lap, it seems they all manage to figure out at some point they can make me floof out by doing that and continue to toy with me. :LOL: Pupper kisses, my one true weakness.

I love making out with my girl! Kisses before work, kisses after work, making out during love making, all of it. In fact it's probably one of my biggest turn ons. Also if she starts kissing and messing with my neck and ears all my hair will stand up and I will melt into a puddle of love in front of her.❤️

This can be a problem actually if someone elses dog gets into my lap, it seems they all manage to figure out at some point they can make me floof out by doing that and continue to toy with me. :LOL: Pupper kisses, my one true weakness.
Does she like ear wax? I could never work out what was so appealing about the stuff, but my boy used to love licking the inside of my ears, which felt really strange. Nice, but strange. He seemed to be trying to get at any ear wax I might have been hiding deep inside my ears. But who am I to question his reasoning he wanted to do it and I didn't think it would hurt him so where's the harm.

Kiss me on my left cheek, kiss me on my right cheek, but don't kiss me on my (mouth) hole.

I've always been fine with a tongue on my face (and returning the favour), but I've never much enjoyed a tongue in my face.

Last edited:
I love kisses from dogs! They get so excited to try and get into your mouth, I can't resist letting them French for just a little while. I've had two dog-sitting jobs where they are just extremely enthusiastic about me lying on the ground with full access to my mouth, and I'm more than happy to oblige lol

Reactions: Liz
Back