Sleeping with dogs

Well thay make the choices wherever thay like to sleep thay sleep with me in my bed or on there own beds anywhere and everywhere especially my one she been through a lot in her life I give u short version I live with a family member and use to go to work and came back one day and mirror was smashed I said what happened to the mirror and family member said to me that family member chucked her through mirror and big bump on her head at this point I got so angry and said I'm leaving and takeing her with me family member run to the kitchen and grabbed a hammer and then come through and smashed me over the head at this point I knew I had to get out with her so I did and she not been the same since that day she just sleeps a lot now we're she was very lively before so when I say it's there choice that why sorry if I put in wrong tread as quite new
Wow that's horrible! Sorry to hear that your family member caused traumatic damage to your girl.

Do you and your dog exclusively sleep together on the same bed or do they have their own sleeping area?
He pretty much goes to bed with me, but as he has longer hair, whether or not he stays in the bed depends on the temperature. Winter will have him with me all night. Summer will have him seeking the cooler floor after 30 to 45 minutes, but he jumps right back into the bed when he hears me stir in the morning

I would love to have the opportunity for my dog to sleep with me, but my parents do not want her in the house. Therefore, I am considering the option of letting her sleep with me outside on the deck. While it may not be ideal, it could still be a special experience for her and me.

He has his own bed though he rarely sleeps in it. During the day he tends to sleep on the sofa or the floor. At night we nearly always sleep in the same bed together.

When one of my dogs decides to he will sleep between my feet. Both of my dogs will usually find a small blanket I leave on couches or in corners and cover themselves then goto sleep.

Do you and your dog exclusively sleep together on the same bed or do they have their own sleeping area?
Yes, she exclusively sleeps in bed with me each night as I patiently wait for her to fully mature so we can consummate our relationship. In the meantime, cuddles and kisses are the norm.

My dog has a choice and he usually sleeps with me. In fact most animal I have shared my life with with the exception of a parrot slept with me.
Sleeping with an animal provably leads to better sleep quality that was even confirmed by science. Sleeping with a cat is by far the most enjoyable thing I have done. :D
I always fall asleep with my cat laying on my chest, its the most comforting and adorable thing in the world

My girl's free to sleep wherever she wants. Usually she's been alternating between the couch, floor and her own bed during the day, and our bed and the floor during the night. During the summer she'd prefer the floor and her elevated bed.

However, since we moved, she seems to pefer sleeping in her own bed instead of together. Maybe she does not like the new bed and I have to look for a replacement. Its really weird not lying on the edge of the bed 'cause that snoring doofus is spread diagonally across the entire bed, all while stealing most of the cushions :husky_nerd:

My dog has a choice and he usually sleeps with me. In fact most animal I have shared my life with with the exception of a parrot slept with me.
Sleeping with an animal provably leads to better sleep quality that was even confirmed by science. Sleeping with a cat is by far the most enjoyable thing I have done. :D
Do you sleep naked ?

My girls sleep in the bed, my stud might cuddle for a while but he prefers the doggy bed and almost always sleeps in it.

I’ve always let my dog(s) sleep with me. I love it, and generally they do too. If she gets too warm she’ll go to the bottom or off to the side. That being said, I also crate her, and she has a bed in the living room too.😍

My pup literally sleeps in my arms every night. From business trips, to tent camping on top of a mountain, to side of the road car sleeping. I don't think you can form a bond any possibly closer than to sleep with your partner, touching and sharing warmth.

My boy gets to sleep in the bed with me. He chooses where, Usually near my head (Either above or on the side) or against my legs under the blanket. He needs his goodnight cuddles , If i don't give him those he will come and collect them himself, including the cold nose boops. He has his own blanket and sleeping area off bed but he prefers the bed and i personally don't mind as long as he is comfortable.

I love her to sleep with me, and that is the default sleep mode. She LOVES to snuggle close. However, she’s a Golden so she often gets too warm, even with the AC running. She’s free to move to the bottom of the bed, or flop down on the floor at any time. As I type, she’s on the floor. 😍

I understand those who like it, but personally I don't. I have allergy issues and i don't like dog hair in bed.

My dog is allowed to sleep in the bed but he prefers the cold floor. He has his on dog beds all over the house but he prefers the bare floor since it’s colder. 🤷

Back