Size preference/ breed for a dog? M/M

I'm 5'10" and just above 110 lbs. I've always wanted to be screwed senseless by a horny dog that wants to fuck and inflate his knot inside of me, but I read a guide that says that a dog my size or a little bit larger would be recommended. My stepsister has an intact male pitbull with his nuts still intact, but he is terrified of everything. What he does is bark at everything that is foriegn to him, including me. I don't think that he would mount me Because he is so terrified, so I'm asking this:

What breed of male dog would be my size, that I could be satisfied with and not be torn apart by him?

Thanx- PVX🐾

I don't think that he would mount me Because he is so terrified
One of the key elements of basically all friendly interactions with animals is relationship. In other words he would mount you if you spend time with him and build a relationship. (and obviously if he is into sex with people).

What breed of male dog would be my size, that I could be satisfied with and not be torn apart by him?
That is not really a complicated question. Take a dog encyclopedia and look at the average sizes of various breeds and find one that fits your requirements. Then notice that sex is going to be about 10% of your life with the dog and the rest is going to be other issues like socialization, food, vet care, training, conflicts with other dogs, walking the dog, playing with him... So you should be picking a breed that is going to fit your lifestyle and not so much your sexual fantasies.
Also larger breeds usually have shorter lifespan and depending on breed various known health issues which may be quite expensive to deal with.

One of the key elements of basically all friendly interactions with animals is relationship. In other words he would mount you if you spend time with him and build a relationship. (and obviously if he is into sex with people).

That is not really a complicated question. Take a dog encyclopedia and look at the average sizes of various breeds and find one that fits your requirements. Then notice that sex is going to be about 10% of your life with the dog and the rest is going to be other issues like socialization, food, vet care, training, conflicts with other dogs, walking the dog, playing with him... So you should be picking a breed that is going to fit your lifestyle and not so much your sexual fantasies.
Also larger breeds usually have shorter lifespan and depending on breed various known health issues which may be quite expensive to deal with.

Ive heard that German Shepherds cum is really delicious, possibly the best to eat out of all the breeds, but I want a very big dog like a Great Dane that's very smart and a good lap dog, if youd consider a big dog lap size. Or a border collie, Because I know one, shes the nicest dog I've ever seen. Although I'm all over the idea of getting a wolf dog like a husky Because they're beautiful, I'd be wearing their fur and they hate warm climates. Are German Shepherds very aggressive? Or is that a myth of modern society?

-PVX🐾

All dog cum is delicious. :D Taste differences between breeds are questionable and much more likely depend on the diet. They are all dogs after all. German shepherds are known for having very beautiful penises. But at the same time I have never seen an ugly dog dick. :D
Highly active breeds like your border collie need a lot of attention. A great dane has lower life span.
An intact male of any breed will have higher chance of being more aggressive. All of this depends on socialization and training and requires a lot of time and work to get it right.

All dog cum is delicious. :D Taste differences between breeds are questionable and much more likely depend on the diet. They are all dogs after all. German shepherds are known for having very beautiful penises. But at the same time I have never seen an ugly dog dick. :D
Highly active breeds like your border collie need a lot of attention. A great dane has lower life span.
An intact male of any breed will have higher chance of being more aggressive. All of this depends on socialization and training and requires a lot of time and work to get it right.

Do you have any examples of a German Shepherds knot?

Agree with you. GSDs have got the best cocks , maybe because their shapes or the relation between knot and shafts, they have big cocks and beautifully coloured

Agree with you. GSDs have got the best cocks , maybe because their shapes or the relation between knot and shafts, they have big cocks and beautifully coloured
Agree 100%. Some Huskies and Rotties seem to have similar white coloured cocks, so they are also my favs

Back