Sissy and Crossdresser Poll

Do you like having (or would have) sex with pets in women's clothes?

• Yes

Votes: 52 35.9%
  • No

Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 4 2.8%
  • I haven't tried, but I want to do it

Votes: 58 40.0%
  • I haven't tried and don't want to

Votes: 21 14.5%

• Total voters

Ponylover764

Zooville Settler
This just came to me and I was curious and being a sissy crossdresser myself, do you like having (or would like to have) sex dressed in women's clothes with animals? I am mainly talking about male pets.

Last edited:
Voted here to just see results, cause i was curious about a topic as well. Have a bit of sissification kink and would like to try to turn some cute boy into a sissy... especialyl for a dog...

For a minute I thought you meant the dogs dressed in womans clothes😂
My first thought was 'why'd you dress up your pet in womans clothing for that'

I've been with 2 dogs, both I tried to put some socks on to reduce the schratches and cuts from their front paws on my back(first time my back and legs were a bloody mess :p). But both lost all interest in anything else except getting those🤬🤬🤬 socks off.
The thought of putting a pink tutu on them before mating just made me laugh. And yes I know, woman clothing does not mean pink tutu. It's just the first thing that popped in my mind when reading the title.

As for myself, I dont know. If I'd had a friend or someone watching I might if the other would like it.

Heyyyy! A thread made for meee! Lolo what up fam?!

I voted an enthusiastic YES! 😆

bruh if this means I’d get access to a stallion I’d wear whatever the fuck you want.

Not fully crossdressed, but when I was younger and we had our Rottweiler a few times I threw on my moms lipstick and underwear before he mounted me. Forgot about this memory till now. Jesus christ as a kid I was... a lot lmao

either women or sexy men's cloths like jockstraps and harness
I started following this guy on twitter. He’s masculine and built. Tatts everywhere. He loves wearing stockings and fishnet. I love the androgyny of it ^_^

cross dressing or sissy (I hate that word but can't figure out anything better that's not super long) only sounds appealing if I have a gf there with me.

I'm not a sissy, and present very masculine in my appareance, that said, I'm wearing a pair of red VS pink panties right now. At work... I may have a pic or two somewhere of my pitty girl licking me while dressed. It would be a dream to find a woman to dress up with and we have a 3 some with an animal.

Back