Simple visual guide on masturbating a dog

Z

Zetaman40

Figured I'd make this thread for newbies to learn the proper way to masturbate a dog. The areas below that have arrows are the spots you want to pay attention to. If your dog is showing visible interest (mounting, humping) Start off with unsheathing, then jerk behind where their knot will form, a dog in the mood will start to hump frantically at this point and become erect QUICK. The second picture is important. Dogs DO NOT enjoy repetitive stroking or squeezing of the shaft with hands, like they're human. They arent. They have far more sensitive genitals than we do. Please don't do either (I've watched alot of people in videos make that mistake over the years) Their is no reason to stroke the shaft besides occasionally spreading lube or precum across their length to keep the mucus membrane that covers their penis wet (Another important point if left erect and exposed to air) The area behind the knot and the tip is the best places to stimulate while they're erect. Firm grip on the knot and light touch on the very end of the tip. Trust me. Your dog will appreciate you doing so :gsd_wink:

Attachments

• male-swelling~2.jpg
    male-swelling~2.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 252
  • preview.mp4~2.jpg
    preview.mp4~2.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 252
So theres really no stroking needed? And what happens if the knot is still stuck inside the sheath? Will it hurt the dog?

So theres really no stroking needed? And what happens if the knot is still stuck inside the sheath? Will it hurt the dog?
Yes. If you fail to get the knot out before it is fully inflated, leave it in the sheath and also do not attempt to turn the penis backwards. You could seriously hurt the dog.

To answer your first question: Only stroking behind the knot! The odds of sexual contact hurting a dog is very slim but not completely non-existent if you are unaware of how the animals anatomy functions and don't exercise caution. (Avoiding accidentally scraping with teeth or nails for example) Similar things can be said for sex acts with people. It's generally Safe. Safe sex goes beyond a single species. As long as your careful and have the proper knowledge: your very unlikely to cause any harm. That is the whole purpose of this thread. Informing. Although a k9's sheath is accustomed to erections it may cause a dog discomfort if their knot is swelled farther up near the opening of their sheath this is why I recommend always fully unsheathing before bringing them to erection. As pes said absolutely don't try to turn back a dogs erection that isnt fully unsheathed, that should be common sense.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back