Sighthound Bitches?

stagefryte69

Tourist
Hello all, zoo curious guy wondering if its possible to have sex with sighthound bitches. Mainly curious is if my dick will be able to fit in one or not. Obviously a whippet won't be able to, but i am curious if maybe an Afghan or a saluki might. This is my first post on the sight and i look forward to any responses thanks!

Maybe. Although to some extent individually.
Saluki are small for some, as practice shows. Large sighthound, like the Afghan ones, or the Russians, are quite proportionate.
I palpated Russian sighthound, and the size would fit for me. But I do not like sighthound dogs, so we had no sex. But I do not see technical difficulties.
Sighthound also have a very specific character, and the first oestrus arrives late. You should consider this.

Saluki are small for some, as practice shows. Large sighthound, like the Afghan ones, or the Russians, are quite proportionate.
I palpated Russian sighthound, and the size would fit for me. But I do not like sighthound dogs, so we had no sex. But I do not see technical difficulties.
Sighthound also have a very specific character, and the first oestrus arrives late. You should consider this.
A very fair point thanks for the advice. :)

Hello all, zoo curious guy wondering if its possible to have sex with sighthound bitches. Mainly curious is if my dick will be able to fit in one or not. Obviously a whippet won't be able to, but i am curious if maybe an Afghan or a saluki might. This is my first post on the sight and i look forward to any responses thanks!
Well since we don't know the size of your cock that's hard to say.

Salukis and Afghans are the same size and a human dick will be able to fit. They can take in up to 2 inches in diameter.
It's important how you approach and they have to be in heat. These sighthoundbreeds can be bitchy you have to be careful.
The russian Borzoi do not have much larger vagina and are not so beautiful but they are easier to mate.

Obviously a whippet won't be able to, ...
It would be quite possible mate a Whippet when your cock isn't too thick. Their genitals don't have to be small and sometimes small bitches can be stretched.
Here you can see how a small bitch takes a big dick:

And look how big the vulva of a whippet bitch is in heat:
whippetgirl24.jpg

Salukis and Afghans are the same size and a human dick will be able to fit. They can take in up to 2 inches in diameter.
It's important how you approach and they have to be in heat. These sighthoundbreeds can be bitchy you have to be careful.
The russian Borzoi do not have much larger vagina and are not so beautiful but they are easier to mate.

It would be quite possible mate a Whippet when your cock isn't too thick. Their genitals don't have to be small and sometimes small bitches can be stretched.
Here you can see how a small bitch takes a big dick:

And look how big the vulva of a whippet bitch is in heat:
View attachment 222908
Greyhounds and whippets etc. Are amazing. So refreshing to see a cookie if one. I'm genuinely amazed at how rare greyhound and sighthound content is being that they're such common dogs

Plus the feel of the hair against your skin when making love to an Afghan, Borzoi or Silken Windhound is incomparable. I find that the males have more luxurious, fuller, longer tresses that said

Plus the feel of the hair against your skin when making love to an Afghan, Borzoi or Silken Windhound is incomparable. I find that the males have more luxurious, fuller, longer tresses that said
Man ur lucky to have fucked an Afghan. Ur living my dream🥺 can I ask if I'm allowed to message u at all is that ok?

There is no size references in this photo. It doesn't matter how big her vulva looks relative to her body since whippets are very small dogs! Also, vulva size doesn't matter to what size penis she can take. Penises typically get blocked out at the ring of muscle that is deeper inside, not at the vulva entrance. Everything about attempting sex with whippets is a bad idea. Don't even try.

Mod note: given what threat-level you've used to justify removing my posts in the past, not addressing the post I quoted is a new level of inconsistency and retardation. Congratulations.
How about you explain to me what part of the post you quoted is abusive/against the rules. Instead of insulting me. You said it yourself, there is no size reference in the photo, and the thread contains heresay with no evidence of either conclusion. There is no sex, only speculation, which you yourself have decided to respond to and call out. To be clear, I do not like to see people talking about stretching. But the post you reported did not mention doing so in a malicious way.

Would you rather I delete the entire thread that isn't against the rules? Or, leave it so your voice on the topic can be heard? The OP asked a question, and is getting answers.

It's clear your report wasn't about the post anyway, but another way for you to complain about a previous decision that you're still unhappy with. Which is why I did not handle your report right away. Well, let me clear that up for you, for the final time. Because you will not drag it into every thread you go into, and have them all thrown into the DF for the same discussion. Baiting is against the rules, it is not a grey area. That being said, several threads are still up that allow your discussion on the subject, take your grievances back there. However, the rule is not changing. Also, just because you report something, does not mean you make up the rule, or the moderators minds on the report.

Last edited:
@FoxandtheHounds When it comes to suggesting sex is possible with female dogs that are 20 lbs and up to 35 lbs, it is better to do everything possible to make it clear that is not something to try. For horny new zoos, if there is 1 post saying what people want to hear "yes you can fulfill your lust" and another saying no, I think most of them will lean towards what they want because there is uncertainty. It's hard enough to promote other zoo ethics when there is no uncertainty.

The mod response should be some combination of a message from the mod team in the thread, deleting the post, editing the post (making it clear what was changed), or warning the user. If it looks like the mod team is doing nothing while people are being steered wrong, you better believe I'll speak out, now and in the future.
I never said anything was wrong with informing them of those facts. However, plenty of people seem to forget that there are other ways to have sex with a dog than just penetration, and silencing an entire conversation on a topic just because of a breed does not seem right to me. If the dog is too small for penetration? Absolutely, hard stop do not try. That's a no brainer.

I'm the mod that stepped up to handle your report. Probably because everyone knows your current feelings towards them and knew how this was going to turn out. I gave my thoughts on it in the report, left it open until today, and nobody else disagreed with me. I then watched the thread for any mentions of actual abuse.

I'm not touching your other reply in here anymore. The report is closed, If you continue to flame the thread instead of keeping the DF in the DF, you can start getting warning points for it. Everyone here has been more than transparent and patient with you. You're not going to flame out threads you report when the outcome doesn't go your way to try to sway the outcome. Feel free to go back to the DF as I already stated, @me if you must.

Anyway, a mod response against penetration with whippets has been posted, so that's good enough. Those whole matter does undermine the mod's credibility but no need to discuss that further.
If that's all you wanted, you could have mentioned something along those lines instead of insulting me. Had you done so, this conversation would have gone much differently.

You had already informed them, nobody was saying anything abusive, I figured the conversation could continue. Or as it has, fizzled out after the seekers were informed of the no answer. Which is still useful to have around if anyone else thinks about asking the same in the future and decides to actually use the search function. Now, they'll get more complaining from you about the mods instead.

There is no size references in this photo. It doesn't matter how big her vulva looks relative to her body since whippets are very small dogs! Also, vulva size doesn't matter to what size penis she can take. Penises typically get blocked out at the ring of muscle that is deeper inside, not at the vulva entrance. Everything about attempting sex with whippets is a bad idea. Don't even try.
You are correct about the muscle ring when it is untrained and tense. Then you can't put your finger even in a very large dogvagina.
The inner can be well expanded a lot with training, and it makes a very big difference if the bitch is used to being fingered and no longer squeezes the muscle out of reflex. Then the vulva is the narrowest point according to my many years of experience.

Related to the Whippet, this small breed can already take in a certain size without being hurted. I've been able to explore some Whippet bitch in heat with my fingers, getting two in was possible without the bitch reacting. But sure, only with a lot of caution and not with pressure.
BTW: I have also been to the birth of whippet puppies three times and have helped with the owners, the puppies were fatter than most human dicks. So I think that's quite possible a Whippet bitch can fit at least a small penis of a human, if a lot of practice precedes it and a lot of thought is given. I don't mean stretching to maximum size by force and I don't want to say that every man can mate a whippet bitch.

@underdoge I am surprised at the reporting of my post. There are so many vids here they show real sex with bitches they are not larger, or hundreds of vids where you can see the bitches are not having fun and are used only. And every horny new Zoo can find much worse stuff here. Since I find my mind game is still very harmless.

@underdoge I am surprised at the reporting of my post. There are so many vids here they show real sex with bitches they are not larger, or hundreds of vids where you can see the bitches are not having fun and are used only. And every horny new Zoo can find much worse stuff here. Since I find my mind game is still very harmless.
If you find anything abusive here, you should be reporting it. This thread is skirting on an abusive topic, one I left open for the OP, and anyone else with these questions to learn from.

To touch on your other reply, birthing puppies and a dog in labor are very different from sex and is not even close to a fair judgement of the size of a mate a female dog can handle. Nobody should consider that a reference.

To touch on your other reply, birthing puppies and a dog in labor are very different from sex and is not even close to a fair judgement of the size of a mate a female dog can handle. Nobody should consider that a reference.
Should only be an note, not a reference. Sorry for the comparison!

To interject here:

1) Unless you have a dick no thicker than the size of your thumb, there is pretty much a 95.56% chance that you are NOT going to be able to fully penetrate a whippet without causing her pain due to her size and the breeds narrow hips. The most you could ever hope for would be to stick the very tip of your penis in, but you're not going to get farther than that. You could also stimulate just her clit with the tip of your dick as long as she's willing.

2) @underdoge quit dragging your "I hate the mods on here!!! 😡😡😡" crap all over the forum. If you disagree with how things are ran here, feel free to ask for an account deletion and/or create your own alternative forum where you can rule it as you see fit.

Back