Should I make an instructional video on quickly pleasing your dog?

Should I make an instructional video on quickly pleasing your dog?

• Nah, seems kinda weird...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I guess try it out and see if the community likes it...?

• Lol what

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
S

Sasnox

So my thing is I like to please my dogs. Since they don't know how to fuck me yet(I may try to encourage them soon for you people patiently waiting for the more hardcore stuff since they are horny all the time but don't know how to hump me yet) I just like to quickly please them and move on. I actually am a big fan of pleasing my babies, it makes me feel less 'dirty' so to speak. Almost wholesome.

That said I know a lot of my content is just happy little moments and educational material. What I would like to know is would you guys like for me to post a video explaining how to quickly please your dogs if you're short on time or just don't care about cumming yourself? I will explain how to watch for signs of arousal, show how quickly I can make then cum, and how to be sexual with them without hurting them.

Vote above. If it's favorable then I'll make the video and show all you guys how to make your dogs cum in like 30 seconds. It'll be a little long and it will be more educational material, but very graphic educational material!

(And disclaimer this will be entirely with hands, with some explanation on how to perform oral. It won't be a guide to fucking a dog or getting them to fuck you just on how to make them cum quickly)

Back