Should I just give in to the lewd?

I try to hold back my urges to discuss my sexual fantasies with others, especially with strangers. I have bad and good experiences sharing with my partners my zoo ways. But I would like to find someone who is mentally stable but just has my zoo tendencies as well right off the bat 🦇. It’s literally the only thing I think would be a turn off for most people. It’s like a little hole that would make me be complete if I could have my partner and an animal partner in the same bed.

But how else am I suppose to do that unless I become a frequent poster and engager on the forum. What am I suppose to talk about with y’all here lol. I guess that’s what makes me circle back to the main question. Should I just be a little more sexual online here?

Imho, being "little more sexual online here" might get you a lot of dirty chatting, but that would be about it. If you are looking to get a serious partner here, have patience, don't be a dick, and just... don't be weird about it? Worked for me and my bf, might work for you

Imho, being "little more sexual online here" might get you a lot of dirty chatting, but that would be about it. If you are looking to get a serious partner here, have patience, don't be a dick, and just... don't be weird about it? Worked for me and my bf, might work for you
Honest advice. I guess I over think being publicly sexual online. Your right, what more could come other than dirty talk lol.

Honestly I am a super sexual being. My mind loves sex in almost all its forms (excluding blood-letting, kiddo stuff oh and scat) but sometimes its nice just to chat to people. Feel free to dm me if you just want to chat.

In terms of finding a serious partner, the normal kind of chatting is going to work much better than anything sexual. Being openly sexual doesn't really get you anything more than folks who are looking for an easy lay.

I do understand that. But I was indicating to the point that I am an individual who is happy just to chat as an individual NOT interested in just a quick lay. Please I meant no offence or misunderstanding.

Doesn’t hurt to have some dirty talk. Get yourself familiar with each other first. For safety reasons of course. But it’s all up to you and what you’re really looking for

I do understand that. But I was indicating to the point that I am an individual who is happy just to chat as an individual NOT interested in just a quick lay. Please I meant no offence or misunderstanding.
Don't worry, my comment wasn't directed at you. I was just responding to the thread.

In terms of finding a serious partner, the normal kind of chatting is going to work much better than anything sexual. Being openly sexual doesn't really get you anything more than folks who are looking for an easy lay.
That’s what I have a problem with. I’m open minded but don’t just want sex with an animal all the time. Kind of not my goal in life. Seems some people just forget there is more than the quick nut 🥜 but when they get there post nut clarity I become less than the goal. That is, until they want another nut.

But we all live life differently and with our own mind sets. It can’t always be easy. It’s hard for me to even get the courage to post here. I’m working on it

I respect that whole heartedly. I dont think I could live in a relationship without physical attention from my human partner. I just need to find a lady who wants that part in her needs satisfied by her k9 lover too.

I respect that whole heartedly. I dont think I could live in a relationship without physical attention from my human partner. I just need to find a lady who wants that part in her needs satisfied by her k9 lover too.
No you misunderstand. I am a crazy sexual person, with my partner. I don’t normal socialize my sexual wants with people other than my partner. Seems like people online just spill it all out with who ever. Even my best friends just spill everything out like it’s free cable news.

But I’m conflicted because I have to be at least a little more open on here to have at least a chance of finding someone with the same sexual fantasy without risking it in the public world. The first response to my question summed it up correctly, I would say perfectly.

I try to hold back my urges to discuss my sexual fantasies with others, especially with strangers. I have bad and good experiences sharing with my partners my zoo ways. But I would like to find someone who is mentally stable but just has my zoo tendencies as well right off the bat 🦇. It’s literally the only thing I think would be a turn off for most people. It’s like a little hole that would make me be complete if I could have my partner and an animal partner in the same bed.

But how else am I suppose to do that unless I become a frequent poster and engager on the forum. What am I suppose to talk about with y’all here lol. I guess that’s what makes me circle back to the main question. Should I just be a little more sexual online here?
Don't feel pressured to be sexual to attract someone here.

Post and be friendly to others, welcoming, and such; and you'll find yourself making friends :)

There are some of us here that are things like stable, fit, etc; all those things that make up a functional human. However, we are also cautious people IE expect us to talk over coffee before you even can get close to my pup, I gotta protect him and myself.

Just poke around the site, post threads, and start convos! It's a good method to get known :)

Don't feel pressured to be sexual to attract someone here.

Post and be friendly to others, welcoming, and such; and you'll find yourself making friends :)

There are some of us here that are things like stable, fit, etc; all those things that make up a functional human. However, we are also cautious people IE expect us to talk over coffee before you even can get close to my pup, I gotta protect him and myself.

Just poke around the site, post threads, and start convos! It's a good method to get known :)
Perfect. I just haven’t seen it yet. Looking for the niece that don’t just spat common sex tropes. I’m never even used a forum before this so it’s all new. I just found the groups tab today after being in the sight for months

Perfect. I just haven’t seen it yet. Looking for the niece that don’t just spat common sex tropes. I’m never even used a forum before this so it’s all new. I just found the groups tab today after being in the sight for months
Oh God, I'm 27 but I felt old now lmao

Been using forums for a while but I can understand that; its a pretty old forum structure too lol

And ye, we have a lot of groups here. Gamer groups, location groups, music, etc!

I recommend just starting out in general discussion more + maybe even try some of the other sub forums not sex related; lots of randomness to talk about :)

You’re only 3 years older lol. I just never used any sort of online media to socialize. So I’m far behind most. But zoos are niche group of people so I had to resort to online something to click with people on the subject lol.

Maybe you can show me around after I get my feet a little wet lol. Thank you for the encouraging words

You’re only 3 years older lol. I just never used any sort of online media to socialize. So I’m far behind most. But zoos are niche group of people so I had to resort to online something to click with people on the subject lol.

Maybe you can show me around after I get my feet a little wet lol. Thank you for the encouraging words
No problem! Just DM anytime and I'll be happy to help :p

Just be a normal person. Post on here like you would anywhere, with the understanding of what "here" is. Meaning, just be normal, but understand you can post zoo related stuff here, but don't treat it as the whole focus of you life, treat it like a topic that can come up here and just go about being a member here in a normal, sane, rational way.

Avoid being creepy or seeming like you are. This of course, is difficult if you are creepy, but more people here post things that come off as creepy because they wrote it without thinking. Others flat out are creepy and they weed those out as they can, but, the internet is full of creeps, it's an endless job getting rid of them.

Simply interacting here in a normal way, like anyone else will go a long way to people viewing you as normal and sane. Maybe even someone they want to talk to.

If you don't interact, no one else will either. If you do, others will.

Activity is key - nobody will get to know you if you lurk in the corner. But I get where you’re coming from… I hate talking about my sexual side, especially with strangers. Honestly, just keep being yourself and don’t push yourself to go further than you’re comfortable with. And if you find someone who interests you, try reaching out to them.
I wish you the best of luck, and I hope you find someone here.

Back