Should I get this for My PP ?

Horsesarehot

Zooville Settler
BANNED USER
Has a cock sized hole so Id be able to pee or cum through it 🐕

The only way any of those sheath things would ever work well is if the inside was cast to your dick, or you just happen to get lucky. The only one I ever tried was insanely tight, so you had to use lots of lube to make it half-way comfortable. This meant that it was constantly trying to slip off, which also means the thing that slips around your balls was constantly trying to pull my nads off. When I was finally done playing with it, I slipped the retainer bit around my nuts and the thing shot off my dick like a rubber band.

That was the first and last time I used it. I get way more enjoyment laughing about that 15 minutes than I ever got using the thing.

Mostly interested cause penetratables are usually either to tight or don't do anything for Me or the ones that feel good usually rip pretty easy sadly

Mostly interested cause penetratables are usually either to tight or don't do anything for Me or the ones that feel good usually rip pretty easy sadly
Yeah. I have unfortunately had the same experience. The one I got from american meat has been the best by far. There is a couple threads about them in here.

I had a A.M toy once If It was way beyond amazing I wish I could afford another again Mine was the mare. I want a mare one again and try a doggo one as well

I tried the Pegasus sheath from fetish zone and it was really comfy to wear, together with the adapter kit it was really nice to wear or fuck my girl. Also urination was able throug it, thought it could get a bit messy with the extra space inside with a limp one.

I am thinking to buy the k9 sheath too and like to hear some feedback if you'll get it.
You should have the measurements of the sheath in mind for a proper fit but the products are really good designed to fit to a wide range of users.

Back