Shipping Discreetly

markubar

Lurker
I need advice on how I could ship a sex toy (in the EU) from the shop to a mailbox and then pick it up. I am not really sure how to specifically ship it to a certain mailbox. Please help.

Thanks

The same way you'd ship anything... Do you honestly think it's going to be delivered in a box that says DILDO in large bold letters, in multiple languages, on every side of the box? It'll be packaged in a plain brown box like anything packaged and shipped online.

not sure what you mean about not being able to find a p.o. box address.

are you shipping to a friend or to yourself, from a physical or online shop?

Could always do the amazon delivery boxes. I use those a lot and since i work close to the city my deliveries are next day instead of 6 days later. Slight drawback of country life :)
Buuuut you have to buy your magic wand of carnal delights through amazon.

I've definitely had toys shipped non discreetly, DESPITE them saying otherwise. A dildo in a plastic bag isn't exactly "discreet".

If I ever open a dildo making company, I'm making an option for "Obvious Shipping" so that way those that wanna let their neighbors know they are into the weird shit; can 😂

Could always do the amazon delivery boxes. I use those a lot and since i work close to the city my deliveries are next day instead of 6 days later. Slight drawback of country life :)
Buuuut you have to buy your magic wand of carnal delights through amazon.
Always recycle or upcyclethe boxes, we have a wall shelf of odds and ends in the barn all stored in old amazon boxes we reused! Too wasteful to throw out

Always recycle or upcyclethe boxes, we have a wall shelf of odds and ends in the barn all stored in old amazon boxes we reused! Too wasteful to throw out
No, i should have said the delivery locker not boxes, sorry. It's a secure and private delivery location, usually in a store, where they deliver and you retrieve your package using your phone.

Back