Sex With Animals, Better Than Sex With Humans

Hi everyone. I’m a 24 year old guy from Ohio. I originally experimented with dogs when I was 13. I had a female German Shepherd named Storm. I’m a gay man (and knew that I was gay and attracted to boys from a very young age) but something about the smell of her pussy and her musk always drove me wild. I would eat her out and eventually we worked up to anal sex together. It was the best sexual experience of my life. I even sucked her nipples and ate out her pussy from time to time. Later on, I would suck a male German Shepherd’s cock and I loved the taste. Do you find sex with animals to be more or less rewarding than sex with humans and why? For me, I’m gay with humans but all bets are off with animals. Feel free to PM me if you want to chat, I’m always down to share experiences :)

Personally, I enjoy both.

Sexual relationships with animals is my “normal”, so I have honestly found my sexual experiences with humans to be quite a bit more exciting lately. Animals are selfish when it comes to pleasure. That can be fun and it’s own right, but it’s a really enjoyable experience having a human around who actively desires to bring you pleasure. The different positions are incredibly fun too.

Physically, I do find animals to be far superior as lovers. The difference in body temperature absolutely spoils me. Plus there’s nothing quite like a mare in standing heat when it comes to shear horniness. The way a mare smells, tastes, feels, and acts when in heat just drives me crazy with lust. Knowing I can help her scratch that itch, and seeing the pleasure she gets from it absolutely rocks my world every time. No human can ever compete with the excitement I get from a horny mare who knows what she wants, and isn’t afraid to demand that sort of attention. Female equines are are utterly exquisite as lovers.

Personally, I enjoy both.

Sexual relationships with animals is my “normal”, so I have honestly found my sexual experiences with humans to be quite a bit more exciting lately. Animals are selfish when it comes to pleasure. That can be fun and it’s own right, but it’s a really enjoyable experience having a human around who actively desires to bring you pleasure. The different positions are incredibly fun too.

Physically, I do find animals to be far superior as lovers. The difference in body temperature absolutely spoils me. Plus there’s nothing quite like a mare in standing heat when it comes to shear horniness. The way a mare smells, tastes, feels, and acts when in heat just drives me crazy with lust. Knowing I can help her scratch that itch, and seeing the pleasure she gets from it absolutely rocks my world every time. No human can ever compete with the excitement I get from a horny mare who knows what she wants, and isn’t afraid to demand that sort of attention. Female equines are are utterly exquisite as lovers.
There are both selfish other animals and humans. I think it is a very individual thing. Several of the animals I have been with have been very caring. Especially my mate who was dedicated to trying to please me and make me happy and not just sexual.

As far as sexual, I am way more attached to other animals and especially canines than I am to humans. It's not that I haven't enjoyed sex with humans but it is very specific and usually much more difficult to climax. It is more of a bonding thing with humans I feel very close to. It is also can be a bonding experience with animals of course but there is also a raw desire. Like I can be around a dog, see them, touch them and I feel desire even not knowing them previously. Humans it's more of an emotional and mental connection. How that individual makes me feel. Which is tricky if my feelings towards them change.
I didn't even find humans attractive for a long time. The first sexual thoughts I had were for a German Shepherd. So, I think with non human animals it will always just be easier and feel more natural and with a human my mind thinks about a lot more stuff and makes being in the moment difficult.

I don't know what it feels like to have sex with people and I'm not going to find out. But Wonderful with dogs, the most Wonderful thing in the world. That's for sure. :husky_laughing:

For me neither is better than the other. Now there are aspects of each that are better than the other and sometimes I’m in the mood for one over the other.

Also both.

Sharing personal space with a mare is, uh, exquisite? Maybe dangerous. If she backs me into a fence, who is the aggressor?

It is equal. We all get something specific from our animal companion that we don't or can't get from our human companion and vis versa

It is equal. We all get something specific from our animal companion that we don't or can't get from our human companion and vis versa
I try to be equal, but my tiny little...and her uh, gorgeous, uh, I am out-classed.

Both, but sex with god is way hotter than with human. So tight and warm. You will never be satisfied with human after trying dog bitch.

I cant really compare the two because they are both different. Both have very good upsides and parts. And very little down side.

Hi everyone. I’m a 24 year old guy from Ohio. I originally experimented with dogs when I was 13. I had a female German Shepherd named Storm. I’m a gay man (and knew that I was gay and attracted to boys from a very young age) but something about the smell of her pussy and her musk always drove me wild. I would eat her out and eventually we worked up to anal sex together. It was the best sexual experience of my life. I even sucked her nipples and ate out her pussy from time to time. Later on, I would suck a male German Shepherd’s cock and I loved the taste. Do you find sex with animals to be more or less rewarding than sex with humans and why? For me, I’m gay with humans but all bets are off with animals. Feel free to PM me if you want to chat, I’m always down to share experiences :)
Interesting that orientation can change across different species. Do you think you preferred anal over vaginal because you are gay?

Back