Sex with a dog at home in secret

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am thinking of my own dog at home, but I live with my daughter (13yo). Are there moms here who have similar situations and have solutions ready to deal with hiding these activities ? I don't want awkward situations to happen.
Does your daughter ever participate in social activities which would have out if the house?

Wrong question.
You should ask how to raise a kid to know how to behave around a dog to be safe.
you can expand ?
Although I haven't got this exact problem, i have a daughter and I understand the problem. What you need to take into account if you choose to knot, is that dog don't care if their noses are caught up one skirt or another. So if you put it into action, beware what else will be smelt.
that's what I mean

I am thinking of my own dog at home, but I live with my daughter (13yo). Are there moms here who have similar situations and have solutions ready to deal with hiding these activities ? I don't want awkward situations to happen.
To tylko pytanie,nie myślałaś o tym że córka mogłaby pójść w ślady mamy ? 😁🙈

it's not worth it

There was a thing about conditioning your dog to watch for a set of clothes or actions you would do before being with him, that could help with controlling him, maybe the next thing would be educating him, calming him down when he tries to do something to your daughter (sexual or almost) and telling your daughter to do the same.
(Sorry if i have written anything wrong, eng is not my first language)

As silly as this post I made in the past it was supposed to be slightly serious to give people ideas for alternative places to besides just there own house

Hopefully gives You ideas on finding a place to play

Only do it when they aren't home and make sure they can't walk in on you when coming home unexpectedly, maybe block the doors or whatever. Signal the dog with your clothes or behavior when you are available to him. Don't worry about him showing interest in your daughter, just calmly and firmly make clear that is not ok should it happen. They learn soon enough that only you play that sort of game with them and only when you are alone. I've been active with our dogs for decades and never had issues with them going for another member of the household (4 people). Good luck and be careful.

Follow up on that, maybe install a door chain or something you can use so noone can come in and walk in on you even when they have a key. I always use our door chain as well when i have quality time with my dog, gives more peace of mind. You can always make up some bogus excuse for why you put it on (you saw some weird guy on the street outside and you wanted to take a nap so you put on the chain just in case etc).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back