Sex toys and mares

Funny how you suddenly have mares of your own after your first two posts offering to pay to have sex with one. I don't know how to feel about using anal beads on a mare myself, somehow I doubt she'd like it very much.

Really depends on how you view mares. If you view them like sexual objects than sure I guess.

If however, you're into mares for their pleasure, satisfaction, forming an emotional connection, and a partnership with them. It... is not a good look.

I'd like to bounce off this question without making a whole new thread for it. I've always wondered if there are any special precautions that should be taken if I were to use a strap-on to pleasure a mare (I don't have a dick). Or, I guess any other dildo for that matter. Would it just be better to use my hands instead? What do mares tend to like?

I'd like to bounce off this question without making a whole new thread for it. I've always wondered if there are any special precautions that should be taken if I were to use a strap-on to pleasure a mare (I don't have a dick). Or, I guess any other dildo for that matter. Would it just be better to use my hands instead? What do mares tend to like?
Contrary to what most people think, size isn't everything with mares. Most sensation is within the first three to six inches of the mare's vagina, where they have a lot of muscle and control, after that it's more of a balloon. I could bring my mare to orgasm with one finger, but it was a bit easier to acomplish with two. There were other times where she preferred to be penetrated but I would focus on knowing how to pleasure a mare with my hands and getting a good feeling of what she likes and how she expresses it before playing around with toys.

Back