Senior members?

A whole lot of them are. They know exactly what they want, are determined to have it, and will not play games getting it.
Yup...one thing I learned about younger women, yo years ago is....you have to teach them too much. It can be tiresome. Not all of them are like our own Kristy....we have some definite warmbloods around this joint.
One thing I have yet to learn is the answer to a longstanding question I've had about older women. But they ARE definitely worthy of the Research

older women are the BOMB they know exactly what they want and ain't afraid tro say so and i just love it when they do it sure as hell makes life easlier and they are so damn hot and who cares if there is a little squirt every now and then
Thats not a little squirt, Pardner....its proof that the angle of the dangle times the cosine of the Cousine - minus a hair- is in fact working.

Yup...one thing I learned about younger women, yo years ago is....you have to teach them too much. It can be tiresome. Not all of them are like our own Kristy....we have some definite warmbloods around this joint.
One thing I have yet to learn is the answer to a longstanding question I've had about older women. But they ARE definitely worthy of the Research
Thank-you for the compliment. I had an excellent teacher, a woman much older than I, and that's probably what it takes.
If you only do it with lovers your own young age, you won't get good at it; you'll just keep reinforcing the same inexperienced stuff.

YVW, but
Thank-you for the compliment. I had an excellent teacher, a woman much older than I, and that's probably what it takes.
If you only do it with lovers your own young age, you won't get good at it; you'll just keep reinforcing the same inexperienced stuff.
That "compliment" was one truth I didnt have to have a foot in a stirrup to tell ( See Rulebook, page three, para one line one for more details ).
There are people who lay claim to _____ years of experience, when its really that first year of experience repeated_____times. Most of them die without ever knowing there was a difference.

YVW, but

That "compliment" was one truth I didnt have to have a foot in a stirrup to tell ( See Rulebook, page three, para one line one for more details ).
There are people who lay claim to _____ years of experience, when its really that first year of experience repeated_____times. Most of them die without ever knowing there was a difference.
Smiled at the first part. The second part, sadly true.

Thats not a little squirt, Pardner....its proof that the angle of the dangle times the cosine of the Cousine - minus a hair- is in fact working.

Odd...

My math teacher told me that it was the angle of the dangle, multiplied by the square of the hair over the heat of the meat divided by the square of the mass of the ass multiplied by the cosine of the (SoFine!) that determined the distance, direction, and depth of the dampness

Odd...

My math teacher told me that it was the angle of the dangle, multiplied by the square of the hair over the heat of the meat divided by the square of the mass of the ass multiplied by the cosine of the (SoFine!) that determined the distance, direction, and depth of the dampness
On the exam, you'll have to write that out as an equation. You know that.

On the exam, you'll have to write that out as an equation. You know that.
At one time, I did :) I know it ain't on this computer, though. Gawd, how many years ago was that? And why has it stuck so perfectly in a near-forgotten corner of the junkbox I call my brain for this long?!?!?

Incontinence is fixed buy filling that hole with a big dick. LOL

I'd say after 50, sex is just for fun, no hang-ups. Just sex for sex sake. But jealously seems to know no age boundary.

Odd...

Im an Archimedean....that sounds like a Boolean equation....complete with blue and white pompoms

Back