Senior members?

56 and active as hell lol. Brings up the question. Why do we never see any older girls and there dogs. It bums me out that women seem to lose faith in their sexiness
So soon. Anyway. I gues I’m a senior lol the aarp cars showed up. Been at it sunset about
12-13.

What’s that saying? The older the berry the sweeter the juice? Hehe! Tbh every older gentleman I’ve had the pleasure of being with has rocked my world and left me sore... so,

hit me up all you silver foxes! Muahahaaaa!

As for myself? Im in my lower 30s! 😜 🤫 🤐

Oh dear I hadn't caught up with this thread - OK 50+; age on the time-line of life, is a universal calibration based on ones mind set! - IMHO :)

Just over 60 and started when I was 12-13. So many furry friends over the years and I miss them all.

56 and active as hell lol. Brings up the question. Why do we never see any older girls and there dogs. It bums me out that women seem to lose faith in their sexiness
So soon. Anyway. I gues I’m a senior lol the aarp cars showed up. Been at it sunset about 12-13.

Women in their 50s, 60s and 70s are out there and zoo active. I was recently looking at a personals ad from a 68 year old black woman in Las Vegas who is looking for a male into kink, saying she "Will fuck ANYTHING with a dick". Anytime I've seen that it pretty much indicates man or beast is what she desires.

If only she didn't live 2/3s of the country away. But a lot of the ads in the ZV personals and other zoo/beast dating ads are from "older" women. You've just got to look at a lot of ads to find the

Many seniors- Such a I - much prefer a woman not the girls...being ageist as I am...woman -hood begins circa 50 plus😎😎

Senior as in 55 or older, Duh
Actually its 60 or over, duh

Citizen between the age group of 60 to 80 years, as on the last day of the previous financial year. An individual resident is considered as Senior Citizen between the age group of 60 to 80 years, as on the last day of the previous financial year.

Actually its 60 or over, duh

Citizen between the age group of 60 to 80 years, as on the last day of the previous financial year. An individual resident is considered as Senior Citizen between the age group of 60 to 80 years, as on the last day of the previous financial year.
Not everything revolves around USA IRS definitions :p
Senior Citizen depends on national, even state or provincial and cultural context.
The fellah that said "Old and wise" can be completely valid under First Nations or other tribal definitions. I do not recall in the OP it being defined.

Not everything revolves around USA IRS definitions :p
Senior Citizen depends on national, even state or provincial and cultural context.
The fellah that said "Old and wise" can be completely valid under First Nations or other tribal definitions. I do not recall in the OP it being defined.
Indeed so, thats why i felt the need to reply to the "snarky" comment

Back