Semen’s Taste

To me it tastes somewhere between blood and seawater, but each dog can be different. I have known a few that just tasted nasty for various reasons.

Having been with a fair number of dogs over the last 50+ years, I have known very few that tasted coppery or otherwise metallic. Most who did were older dogs who had likely not ejaculated in a long time. Still, each one seems to taste different. It depends on age, breed, size, what he has been eating, how much water he's been drinking, what medications, if any, and perhaps how often he ejaculates. Any number of factors could affect the taste.

Most healthy dogs are something like nutty, creamy, musky, slightly sweet and slightly salty. My older boy who recently passed took strong medications for arthritis and his semen usually was rather bitter and had a strong burnt sort of taste. One of the best tasting boys that I can remember was my neighbor's Rottweiler who used to come visit me quite often. His precum was especially nice.

Forgot to add these:
Basically this question is unaswerable and the only part of it that stays consistent is that it is salty.

In addition to the organic flavor, seminal fluid is alkaline. I think that's part of the "metallic" perception. Fellating a dog is a process of 10 minutes or more, collecting all those little squirts, and there is a cumulative tingle or burn in one's mouth from the alkaline effect. Once recently I "collected" my dog using a plastic bag instead. 32 grams total, not bad for an aging collie-sized dog. I drank it in a gulp, while it was still warm. Curiously, it was better that way, with the alkalinity not having time to take effect. It was salty with a soft feel, like if you imagine Gatorade without all the sugar and artificial fruit flavor.

In addition to the organic flavor, seminal fluid is alkaline. I think that's part of the "metallic" perception. Fellating a dog is a process of 10 minutes or more, collecting all those little squirts, and there is a cumulative tingle or burn in one's mouth from the alkaline effect. Once recently I "collected" my dog using a plastic bag instead. 32 grams total, not bad for an aging collie-sized dog. I drank it in a gulp, while it was still warm. Curiously, it was better that way, with the alkalinity not having time to take effect. It was salty with a soft feel, like if you imagine Gatorade without all the sugar and artificial fruit flavor.
a bit off topic, but for some reason i find the idea of collecting the semen in any container and drinking it later utterly disgusting... like, i can feel my stomach twisting just thinking about it. "straight from the tap" is not only preferred to me, but i actually do love giving heads to my boy and i swallow everything that way... no idea why am i like this. i love the kinda long lasting tingle it gives in the back of my throat, that's the alkaline effect you speak of i assume.

a bit off topic, but for some reason i find the idea of collecting the semen in any container and drinking it later utterly disgusting... like, i can feel my stomach twisting just thinking about it. "straight from the tap" is not only preferred to me, but i actually do love giving heads to my boy and i swallow everything that way... no idea why am i like this. i love the kinda long lasting tingle it gives in the back of my throat, that's the alkaline effect you speak of i assume.
Actually up until now my thoughts on the subject were very similar. I tried the plastic bag technique this first time because my boy has been having a medical problem. It turned out better than expected, and I think he liked that it allowed me to grip his penis in a more pleasurable way, without it drying out in the air. Certainly giving head remains the more compelling sexual experience overall.

From all what I read its salty metallic but its not always the same flavor for all dogs. It depends what the dogs eats of course.

No coppery taste from my experience, most of them were salty and sometimes musky and maybe a bit bloody or bitter. Anyway, some of them could be really sweet and warm, and probably that happens in younger males. My usual fav was a 3 years old german shepherd, but once I sucked a 8 years old dane and that day I thought he drove me crazy, I couldn't stop swallowing, probably the yummiest one I don't know why

From what I understand it's the taste is based off of what your dog eats, for Buddy, his sperm is watery, salty, slightly bitter, and has a metallic taste.

Back