Seeing intact dogs

Seeing an intact dog always:love::love:
Hi Keily, how much do you have to see of an intact dog to start you feeling horny?

any time I see an intact male, especially with a woman, I assume it's for sex. I think that is more common than people who are actual breeders of a particular type.
do you get excited seeing intact males?

Anytime I see dogs, I always try to get a good look at their goods, but I also have to be careful that I'm not staring too long 😅😅

Worst case, I just have to say that looks a lot like my pet when I was little/I'm a pet lover (heh)/etc.
now this is a hot thought :)

I get super wet anytime I see a nice set of dog balls! 🤤🤤
mmmmm that's hot

Daaaamn, I'd love to service your pack
yesss ever been to kennels?

Seeing an intact dog always brings a naughty thought to my mind. I wonder how many people see me walking my Shepard and wonder the same thing?
It’s so rare for me to see intact dogs anymore. When I do, I definitely let my imagination wander.

Ive never gotten hard from just seeing an intact dog but Ill definitely be fantasizing about what he'd do if he could have his way. That being said, Ive gotten hard from just roughhousing with dogs. I usually just kneel or sit in a way that you cant see my boner until it goes away lol

Seeing an intact dog always brings a naughty thought to my mind. I wonder how many people see me walking my Shepard and wonder the same thing?
I would definitely think the same thing. I always check to see if the dogs women are walking still have their balls. Then I check out the woman and wonder

Back