Scissoring fleshlights??

marechurch

Lurker
I am a female and very bi , especially for mares , and am feeling lonely. of course scissoring isnt easy between humans and horses anyway LOL!! so for a while I have been wondering: are the " dirty internet toys " mare pussy toys textured enough on the outside to feel good when grinding against a human pussy? i also looked at the " bad-dragon " ones but think they look too smooth to be fun((

I've heard good things about both, I'm not sure if they are designed with non penetration based action implied however, as they are made to have a pleasuring insert for male genitailia.

I have had a fleshlight for a few years.
I'm not that impressed by it, and I
think for what you'd like to use it
for it wouldn't be worth the money

Most of those toys are made from plastics of some sort. I don't know if I would want to grind my vag against that to get off regardless of how smooth it is. Even with some lube I could see there being some friction. Any fake pussy is ultimately designed for a dick to penetrate. I don't know of any pocket pussy that is designed for scissoring. Shame really because that would be fun.

Most of those toys are made from plastics of some sort. I don't know if I would want to grind my vag against that to get off regardless of how smooth it is. Even with some lube I could see there being some friction. Any fake pussy is ultimately designed for a dick to penetrate. I don't know of any pocket pussy that is designed for scissoring. Shame really because that would be fun.
Agree with the plastic crap, not a fan of it at all.
the fleshlight doesn't really grab my cock in the
sense that a women vagina holds a cock.

Nothing coming to mind to help.
Sorry🫂

I mean, apart from I guess texture, it's getting off on friction so.. pillow should do, bigger, something to grip onto, probably a lot nicer and softer and nowhere near as expensive.

I am a female and very bi , especially for mares , and am feeling lonely. of course scissoring isnt easy between humans and horses anyway LOL!! so for a while I have been wondering: are the " dirty internet toys " mare pussy toys textured enough on the outside to feel good when grinding against a human pussy? i also looked at the " bad-dragon " ones but think they look too smooth to be fun((
I feel like you should just find a human partner for something like what your trying to accomplish, the materials used to make those toys aren't exactly perfect, and they probably would cause discomfort. Id maybe just stick with human or if your lucky enough, a real mare. Most male zoophiles would be more than happy to have a female counterpart.

Have you tried the regular male masterbating toy “pussy with the ass” I LOVE playing with mine all different ways and I was able to get mine at a local adult store. I add a bit of makeup coloring 💄 if I’m feeling kinky. Wore one out and had to get another. They definitely need to be taken care of.

Back