Samoyed

Soxlet4

Lurker
Im thinking of getting a samoyed to keep my husky company but ive been wondering about the average size and shape of sammy dong. Anyone got experiences or pics willing to share?

size will vary between individual dogs (it's not like there is a breed standard for penis size) and shaped most likely like a canine penis, but i've never been with a samoyed so he might surprise you with a trombone or something? choosing breed by dick size is kinda weird tbh

I've been with many samoyeds they all vary but there is an average of about 5 inches and medium size knot. Can get bigger can b smaller

As others have said penis may vary from dog to dog but here is what one big fluffy white dude had to offer.

Attachments

• samoyed2164.jpg
    samoyed2164.jpg
    118.3 KB · Views: 173
  • samoyed2095.jpg
    samoyed2095.jpg
    471.8 KB · Views: 170
  • samoyed2096.jpg
    samoyed2096.jpg
    157.4 KB · Views: 166
  • samoyed2100.jpg
    samoyed2100.jpg
    379.1 KB · Views: 179
  • samoyed2175.jpg
    samoyed2175.jpg
    273.4 KB · Views: 167
  • samoyed2179.jpg
    samoyed2179.jpg
    349 KB · Views: 161
  • samoyed2168cls.jpg
    samoyed2168cls.jpg
    225.1 KB · Views: 168
As others have said penis may vary from dog to dog but here is what one big fluffy white dude had to offer.

I love seeing other samoyeds cocks they are so nice to look at and have.
This is one of my boys.

Attachments

• VideoCapture_20190910-060909.jpg
    VideoCapture_20190910-060909.jpg
    750 KB · Views: 191
  • VideoCapture_20190910-060824.jpg
    VideoCapture_20190910-060824.jpg
    633.2 KB · Views: 194
  • VideoCapture_20190910-060841.jpg
    VideoCapture_20190910-060841.jpg
    410.7 KB · Views: 201
That is some nice dicks. :p But I guess the fur gets in the way quite a bit.

That is some nice dicks. :p But I guess the fur gets in the way quite a bit.
I love big fluffy guys they are great to snuggle, but yes when it comes to giving a Samoyed or a Newfy or the like a blow job... well lets just say the hair of the dog goes down a bit ruff. :gsd_happysmile: You should always have clean hands when handling your canine lover anyway, but with fluffmysters it is essential because you will be repeatedly getting their hair off your tongue, before they are finished with your mouth.

I love seeing other samoyeds cocks they are so nice to look at and have.
This is one of my boys.
Their cocks are also very tasty. In fact, the first dog I ever tasted was a Samoyed. His cum hitting the roof of my mouth hard was such a turn-on. I can still almost hear the sound of his hot cum spraying inside my mouth.

Great, now I'm feeling horny. :husky_laughing:

Im thinking of getting a samoyed to keep my husky company but ive been wondering about the average size and shape of sammy dong. Anyone got experiences or pics willing to share?

dont Have pics of my Sam’s junk. Buy amazing dogs. Very affectionate

The development of this breed is quite sad though. I have heard that all less affectionate puppies were killed in order to improve the breed.
Not sure if they’d be killed or just fixed and given away (not used to continue blood line) this is common practice for breeders trying to keep a certain standard in and breed. I also doubt that every breeder of Sammies wouldn’t been on board with the same mindset. There’s a lot of sadness in all dog breeding.

Not sure if they’d be killed or just fixed and given away (not used to continue blood line) this is common practice for breeders trying to keep a certain standard in and breed. I also doubt that every breeder of Sammies wouldn’t been on board with the same mindset. There’s a lot of sadness in all dog breeding.
This was supposed to be happening in the beginning of the breed. I doubt it happens nowadays. But from what I have heard from people in the dog breeding business, it is a mess and quite careless for almost any breed.

This was supposed to be happening in the beginning of the breed. I doubt it happens nowadays. But from what I have heard from people in the dog breeding business, it is a mess and quite careless for almost any breed.
Sadly similar practices occured with white GSD's until they were separated out and given the name swish shepherds, but again some people killed pups while others simply desexed them. Human are pretty fucking stupid for doing this stuff though. If the pups healthy who gives a damn if it's the wrong colour.

Reactions: pes
Back