Run free little girl - you can now...

UR20Z

Dumpster Diver
Little donkey who will remain nameless here, you came to us abused, neglected, and hurting. Those assholes who had you didn't know what the hell they were doing, and because of it, you went through donkey hell. We did what we could for you, but there was already so much damage it could never be fixed, and all we could do was try everything we knew to make it at least hurt less. I think we succeeded at least some. Watching you hobble around like a cripple - because that's what you were after we took you away from those clueless fools who were ignoring your pain - broke my heart every day. But did you ever complain? No, you just went on. Past the point where any of us expected. But it all finally caught up to you this morning.

I'm so sorry we couldn't fix you... So very, very sorry...

Run now, little one. There's no mud, only all the grass you can eat. And I promise it won't hurt.

Except in my heart...

Little donkey who will remain nameless here, you came to us abused, neglected, and hurting. Those assholes who had you didn't know what the hell they were doing, and because of it, you went through donkey hell. We did what we could for you, but there was already so much damage it could never be fixed, and all we could do was try everything we knew to make it at least hurt less. I think we succeeded at least some. Watching you hobble around like a cripple - because that's what you were after we took you away from those clueless fools who were ignoring your pain - broke my heart every day. But did you ever complain? No, you just went on. Past the point where any of us expected. But it all finally caught up to you this morning.

I'm so sorry we couldn't fix you... So very, very sorry...

Run now, little one. There's no mud, only all the grass you can eat. And I promise it won't hurt.

Except in my heart...

So sad what people will do to the helpless. Thank you for doing what you could for her.

So sorry for your loss. I'm sure she appreciated spending her last days surrounded by love.

Back