ROTTWEILER LOVERS

joaolisboa

Tourist
I cannot find a thread about these sexy guys, so I'm gonna create it. Share your pics, vids, experiences, comments...about them, please

My own experience is that love being sucked and have the best looking cocks in zoo, love the way they cum

My own experience is that love being sucked and have the best looking cocks in zoo, love the way they cum
In my experience this is true for nearly all dogs. :D
I would argue that all dogs have the best looking cocks, but some are slightly better. For example I personally love white dicks with red highlights.

In my case, I love all the canine cocks of large specimens, purebred or mixed, because all the ones I have tasted were really fascinating and beautiful without exception. I cannot remember an ugly dog cock, but I can do it with human cocks hands down!

Depending on the moment, sometimes I prefer the ones with a rough texture and reddish color (mostly Danes and Mastiffs) , these for being knotted and really astonishing at first sight, and other times the white and blue veiny ones, with a long and smooth shaft (usually German Shepherds and Rotties), for sure these last one my favorite to suck and worshipping during all time close to my eyes ( it's weird, but cocks smell and taste specially irresistible in shepherds )

Last edited:
I posted a video, called Dripping boy, had a rotti shep cock. This was the cock and what he looked like.

Attachments

• IMG_20210316_154747630.jpg
    IMG_20210316_154747630.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 79
  • IMG_20210316_155801721_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20210316_155801721_HDR.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 92
Back