Rotties

oh my gosh look at that little tough guy so serious he sure means business doesn't he oh yes he does... oh that little nose thooo...

Handsome. Keep in mind when they are young their legs are still growing and tendons can give under stress. It is very common for ACL and the such to rupture. It isn’t cheap either.

I watched a great Documentary last week called "Black Beauty Breed", that was all about Rotties. They are such nice dogs, and capable of so much more than a lot of people think, who only see them as guard dogs. I hope you and your new puppy will have a wonderful life together.

I watched a great Documentary last week called "Black Beauty Breed", that was all about Rotties. They are such nice dogs, and capable of so much more than a lot of people think, who only see them as guard dogs. I hope you and your new puppy will have a wonderful life together.
Love that one.

Definitely my favorite breed. Perfect mix of cuddle, friendly, smart, active, protective and playful. They train well yet don't have the same sort of anxiety as some of the more intelligent breeds do with lack of mental and physical engagement. Definitely still active dogs, but lower on the difficulty curve for sure.

...and theyre sexy as hell.

Hello I just got my first rottie puppy and I’m in love! He’s 6 months old and super smart. We are starting out training in rally obedience and dock diving. I would love to see a thread of everybody’s rotties!
Congrats! I have a puppy myself he will be 8m December 4th and he is such a goober man. It's not a rotti but if you ever need help in training tips or even just comparing our doggos as they grow up I'd love to.

Do it if your comfortable
Mainly asking because I know this thread is for them and Thier pup..I don't want to take away from their dog I just think the idea of having pups growing together at similar ages and Sharing that would be super cute

Beautiful pup! Mine is 8 years old, 160lbs (not overweight he’s just solid muscle), and acts like he’s still 6 months old most of the time haha. Rotties are the best dogs IMO, that TikTok video of “God Created The Rottweiler” makes me tear up every time. Loyal, loving, in my case incredibly easily trained and well rounded socially. The only thing I dislike about rotties is the horrible stigmas attached to the breed.

Back