Rotties

Stoli

Citizen of Zooville
oh my gosh look at that little tough guy so serious he sure means business doesn't he oh yes he does... oh that little nose thooo...

Bloodwolf

Prized Citizen of ZV
Handsome. Keep in mind when they are young their legs are still growing and tendons can give under stress. It is very common for ACL and the such to rupture. It isn’t cheap either.

HugDoggy

Citizen of Zooville
I watched a great Documentary last week called "Black Beauty Breed", that was all about Rotties. They are such nice dogs, and capable of so much more than a lot of people think, who only see them as guard dogs. I hope you and your new puppy will have a wonderful life together.

Bloodwolf

Prized Citizen of ZV
I watched a great Documentary last week called "Black Beauty Breed", that was all about Rotties. They are such nice dogs, and capable of so much more than a lot of people think, who only see them as guard dogs. I hope you and your new puppy will have a wonderful life together.
Love that one.

shortbutfast

Zooville Settler
Definitely my favorite breed. Perfect mix of cuddle, friendly, smart, active, protective and playful. They train well yet don't have the same sort of anxiety as some of the more intelligent breeds do with lack of mental and physical engagement. Definitely still active dogs, but lower on the difficulty curve for sure.

...and theyre sexy as hell.

pupwhoshaggedme

Citizen of Zooville
Hello I just got my first rottie puppy and I’m in love! He’s 6 months old and super smart. We are starting out training in rally obedience and dock diving. I would love to see a thread of everybody’s rotties!
Congrats! I have a puppy myself he will be 8m December 4th and he is such a goober man. It's not a rotti but if you ever need help in training tips or even just comparing our doggos as they grow up I'd love to.